Chapter 2 || Bitch fit ||

|| Carter's POV ||
"I don't know why you're acting like this." Matthew stated throwing his hands up in the air.
I rolled my eyes.
The guys had planned for a camping trip so we could reunite and I don't want to go because I don't feel well but he's doing his best to try to make me go.
"You can't force me to go." I stated.
"You need to go this is probably the only time you'll see them."
"I have their numbers, I could always FaceTime them. Boom. Problem solved." I sank into the couch. Matthew was frustratingly pacing around the living room. He rolled his eyes.

"Quit bitching about how bad you feel and go this is the only time you'll see them..face-to-face."

I stared at him, "Did you just tell me...to quit 'bitching'. Bitch, you stop bitching about me not wanting to go." I rolled my eyes.

He scoffed.

"Go spend time with your 'bestie' Nash." I stated coldly.

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"You are!"

"Shut the hell up."

"Ohh. Someone's Jelly."

"You're getting on my damn nerves."

"I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted."

He looked at me shocked and shrugged and went to go finish packing. "Yeah, that's right, probably gonna go fuck his piece of ass named Nash." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say ?" He peeked around the corner asking.

"Is it your damn buisness, I don't think so."

If only he knew.