Divine Favor | 2 Celine Battle And Escape

Start from the beginning

"My wolf helps me" I said softly, she didn't respond so I touch her wound to heal it.

"I will heal you mommy" I said closing my eyes and I feel the small wave of energy slowly coming out of my body and I release it through my palm and the wound slowly fading.

"Oh my goodness, you can heal?" Mom asks surprise holding her now healed stomach.

I nod to her and go to dad unconscious body.

I open my palm and put it on his forehead, then his burn gone in a seconds and he slowly flutter his eyes open.

"Are you feeling well now daddy?" I ask innocently.

"Yes sweetie, oh! My burns are gone!" Dad gasps looking to his arms and legs.

"How is this happen?" He asks confused.

"Celine can heal Derek!" Mom said. Dad looks to me amuse and scrunch up his nose.

"What's with the smell?" He asks looks like vomiting and look to his surroundings.

"Oh moon goddess!" He gasp wide eye.

"Celine killed them" Mom said before dad asks his question.

"Shit! It's unbelievable!" He muttered looking to me for confirmation. I nod to him and his eyes look in fear.

"H-how can you do that alone?" He asks holding my cheeks.

"Celeste made it! She's the one who killed those old rags dad" I said bored.

"Celeste? Who is she?" They both ask.

"She's my wolf!" I said proud.

"What? Your wolf, you mean you shifted already?" They ask in chorus.

"Yeah it happens a while ago to be exact" I said.

"Oh! Our daughter shifted without us. We're not able to ease her pain and her wolf" Mom said sadly, ignoring the stench smell of blood and flesh inside this room.

"Why pain?" I ask unsure.

"Why? You don't feel the pain when you shifted?" Dad asks cautiously.

"No dad! I don't feel anything except anger and hatred and I feel satisfied when I killed them like that" I said, and they look to me with horror clearly written on their eyes and their faces paled.

"It can't be! Mom gasps and dad hugs her tightly but before I could ask question" A long howl erupted outside.

Mom holds my hand and dad get Maria. We run out of this room and went to the back door of the palace to escape.

"What's wrong mom? Why we're running?" I ask.

"They are coming and too many for us to fight and besides our warriors gone, we can't stand a fight with them without getting hurt or worse killed" Mom said.

"We need to keep running" Dad said heavy breathing.

"Mom let's face them!" I said, letting go of her grip, stopping by halt.

"What are you doing Celine? We can't fight them!" Mom scolds.

"Your mom is right Celine, we need to get out of her and please if you really have powers don't use it and shift for now cause if they knew they will hunt you down until they caught you or killed you when they found out that your wolf is a pure silver " Dad said.