Chapter 11: Training

Chpater 11: Training 

I froze, and then flinched as the door shut behind me. The windows were curtained, so the room was dimly lit by the bulbs hanging around at random intervals. I swallowed, unable to take my eyes off the riding crop.

"Come here."

I walked forward slowly, trembling. His eyes were devouring me. I wanted to run and scream, but I was too scared to move. I hadn't realised that my hands were covering my crotch, but he soon removed them.

"You're still red," he observed. I looked down. He was right. I was red, and sore. "We'll make you get used to the pain, don't worry."

Don't worry? Of course I was worrying. I was terrified.

"Hands up." I obeyed without another word, and raised my hands. There were leather cuffs hanging from the beams of the ceiling. He strapped my hands into them and brought them a little lower for my average height. He was tall so he hardly had to make an effort.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"What am I not, Belle?" he asked, circling me, eyeing every part of my skin. "What was rule number three?"

"No questions."

"And what do you get if you disobey?"

"P-Punished."

"That's right." He raised the hand with the riding crop and brought it down on my back, making me flinch and take a step forward.

"Get back here." I trembled and took a step back. "Stick out your ass." I did as told. "Virgin little rosebud, he said, using his hands to separate my asscheeks. He blew into my butthole, making me squirm and move ahead an inch.

"I told you to stay in this spot, Belle," he said, though gritted teeth. Thwack! A slap on my butt, making me wince. He hit me a couple o more times, this time with the riding crop. "Now, Belle," he said, slowing down. "What's your job?"

"I-I don't know."

"You're here to please me. Do you know how to do that?"

"N-No master."

"Baby, you squirming like that is just enough. Look at your legs. They're shaking."

I swallowed and nodded. "Stick you ass out," he said again. I did so, expecting a couple of more whacks, but all he did was rub the stick part o the riding crop against both my holes. His other hand grabbed my neck and made me stand straight, and through my hair, he whispered, "You're going to listen to everything I say, okay?"

"Yes Master."

"Otherwise I hurt you."

"Yes Master."

"Or, we can both have fun."

I nodded, swallowing again, and as he unexpectedly hit my crotch with the riding crop, I gasped in pain and bent again, my ass out. He let go of my neck and hit me again. I lost count of how many times he did it. If this was what being his slave was like, I didn't know how I was supposed to feel.

Suddenly, his crotch was against my ass, and I could feel that he was hard.

"Feel that, Belle?"

I nodded and said, "Yes Master."

"You know what's going to happen, don't you?"

"Yes Master."

"Good." He stepped forward again, and stood in front of me, lowering the cuffs more so I could bend better. Then, still standing in front of me, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, in front of my face. It wasn't completely hard yet, but still huge.

"M-Master?" I looked up at him. He just smirked.

"You know what to do." He put a hand in my hair, letting his fingers get tangled in my soft curls. "Suck."