Chapter 12: Blow

Chapter 12: Blow 

I struggled to stand up straighter, and seeing me like that, he let go of the tight grip in my hair. "I can't," I said, swallowing, trying to not look at him straight in they eye.

He cocked an eyebrow. "And why's that?"

"I-I don't want to," I mumbled, but I guess I was inaudible, because his lifted my chin harshly and put lips close to his ear.

"I don't want to," I repeated.

He pulled back, and then stared at me for a moment before laughing. I didn't understand what was so funny.

"You don't have a choice, Belle."

I swallowed.

"See, either you suck my cock willingly, or I fuck your skull. In the second part, I don't let you breathe."

I bit my lip and my eyes filled with water, making my vision unclear.

"Do it."

He didn't give me a chance to respond. His hand was in my hair again, pushing my head down to the level of his crotch, which seemed to bulge in my face. I swallowed, gave him one last glance, before opening my mouth.

i'd done this before, but my boyfriend's -- ex's, now, I guess -- penis wasn't this big. It was thicker, but this man was longer and I think he hit my throat only once I was halfway in. I couldn't swallow, my mouth wasn't working, but I felt him get harder and used my tongue to wet him as much as I could. I can't catch the sliver of saliva that slips my mouth, but he doesn't make a fuss about it either.

Sucking, I let the base of my tongue rub his head, tasting something different in my mouth. I pull out.

"This-this might turn out messy," I whispered, looking up at him.

"I like it dirty."

He wasted no time and put himself in my mouth again. His grip on my hair was getting tighter, and starting to hurt a little. In no time, he was thrusting against me, my spit going here and there and every where, until he jammed so hard that I felt him go inside my throat.

Panicking, I wriggled, trying to get out, but he pulled me closer. I couldn't breathe, and my gag reflex made me try to protest, but he just stayed. I lost count of how long it had been when he pulled out with a pop.

He let go of my hair at exactly the same time. I gasped for breath, and sounded like something that was dying. My wrists hurt from rubbing against the ropes hanging from the ceiling, but I didn't care. I was getting dizzy with the lack of oxygen.

"Looks lubricated," he said, looking down at himself. "What do you think?"

I was still steadying myself, but I knew that the answer was yes, so I nodded. Standing up straight, I looked down at myself uncomfortably. The straps had slipped off my nipples and down to under my breasts, leaving me exposed. The floor below was shiny with my saliva.

"Good. Now I get to do the fun part."

(AN: Y'all excited about the Fifty Shades movie? ;))