Take Me Back

It's been 3 weeks since you've left Neverland. You haven't heard anything from Neverland from Pan. You missed him like crazy. When you got back, your family was a mess. Everyone lost touch and wanted nothing to do with you. They blamed you for everything that's happened. You've been trying to contact Pan but it hasn't worked. You decided to go for a walk and a group of boys walk up to you. "Hello gorgeous.", one says while the others get close to you and push you. "Get off me!", you say trying to push back. "Ooooo she's a fighter!", another says pushing you against a building and sliding his hand up your shirt. You slap him and he hits you. "You bitch!", he yells slamming you back against the building.

"Hey!", you hear someone yell coming up and pulling the guy off of you. "Pan...", you say relieved to see him. Pan pulls the guy to the ground and starts to punch him and won't stop. "Pan! That's enough!", you yell as the other boys run away. "Pan, please!", you yell again. Pan stops and kicks him. "Touch her again and I WILL KILL you!", Pan says with a violent look.

"Y/N, are you okay?", he asks walking up to you. You fall into his arms and start to cry. "I missed you so much Pan! I shouldn't have left.", you say as tears stream down your cheeks. "Always and forever, Little Fire.", he replies. You haven't heard that nickname in a while. You were so happy he was with you. Peter starts kissing your forehead. "I want to go back with you. Coming back was a mistake.", you say as you're wrapping your arms around him and he does the same, making you feel safe.

-during those 3 weeks without Pan-

People at school would bully you and you were very depressed. You were only truly happy when you were in Neverland with Pan and away from everything. You haven't seen him in about a week and a half. The bullying started to get worse and you got more depressed. You started to cut. You had no idea when you would see Pan again.