part 30. the plan and the threat.

Start from the beginning

Issei: someone extinguish the sun.

Kuroka didn't give a damn about him being asleep. She grabbed both his hands and pinned him on his back then french kissed him, Issei was now clearly awake and loved the wake up call. Both broke the passionate kiss because they needed to breath.

Issei: one hell of a wake up call and I loved it.

Kuroka: you took a part of your dark past and made something this beautiful for me and only me, I FUCKING LOVE YOU ISSEI!!

She now lay on his body and began to cry.

Issei: hey hey hey. Why are you crying?

Kuroka: I saw your memories from yesterday, you don't care how your old team might feel?

Issei: I only care about what you think and feel.....you didn't happen to see anything else from my memories did you?

Kuroka: like the part about having kids and not thinking that you deserve that?

Issei: yeah that.

Kuroka: I saw it all and believe me when I say that you do deserve to be happy and as for kids...well I kind of want a lot of kids.

Issei: like how many?

Kuroka: as many as possible cause there are so few of us Nekomata left.

Issei: wait for real? What happened to everyone?

Kuroka: the great war killed off a lot of us. Shirone and i are just 2 of the few dozen remaining.

Issei then smirks.

Issei: looks like we will be getting busy then. When do we start?

Kuroka: in time. Now that you're up let's go eat, I'm hungry.

Kuroka gets up and puts on her kimono but hardly come here her chest. clearly she wants to show off her dragon mark.

Issei comes behind her and looks at her.

Issei: wow

Kuroka blushes.

Kuroka: enough teasing, let's go lover.

Both go eat breakfast with the others and they notice the mark on her chest, Issei and Kuroka explain it and Issei shows his mark as well. They all congratulate the two. While the others chat Issei texts Sirzechs and Grayfia saying that we wants to talk to them. They set up a time for later. As the time came Issei immediately goes to them after his team has a day off.

Sirzechs: so what's going on?

Issei: I want to use that favour but it's a two part favour.

Sirzechs: interesting. Go on.

Issei: I want to ask Kuroka to marry me.

Grayfia begins to act like a little girl.

Grayfia: yes yes YES YES!!

Sirzechs: I cant believe my little bro wants to get married so soon.

Issei: yeah I'm ready for it. She even wants kids but I believe marriage comes first. So big sis I'll need your help getting the perfect ring and Sirzechs would you marry us off?

Sirzechs: it would be my honor Issei.

Grayfia: I know the perfect place for the ring. When do we start looking?

Issei: it's best if you take Irina and Xenovia with you, they knows about her taste in jewellery better than I do.

Grayfia: that's a good idea.