I'm so screwed up chapter 2

Today was Friday and Margret got the teachers to let us practice for the big game all day. We just worked on cheers and hung out once we got to tired. I love cheerleading cause we completely rule the school. At lunch Leah came looking for me telling we need to work on the project this weekend I told her I'd go sometime Sunday to the library for research. (later that nite) After winning the game Margret and I meet up with the guys to get sum pizza. Neither of our guys played football but all the girls loved them anyway which annoyed us. After our double I headed home "honey you looked so cute tonight" my mom nearly screeched as I entered the house. "gee thanx mom but I'm so tired you know so I'm going to bed" okay so I lied but I had to get upstairs and open my window. Jason was there by the time I was at my room I opened the window so he could come off the balcony before my stepdad (his couch) saw. Swim team and football players at our school had a strict curfew. Jason always broke it on Fridays to have alone time with me. He came in picked me up and kissed my neck the grab my butt tightly. He dropped me and the bed and crashed down next to me. He started to unbutton his pants and take of his shirt but I wasn't up for it tonight so I gently put my hand on his. When he looked up I shook my head no n gently kissed his lips then I laid down and pulled him on top of me. I started kissing him and touching him until his hand started slipping from my face slowly to my neck to my boob where it felt around alittle. Again it slipped from my stomach to my pants where it stopped but not for long soon enough it was in my pants feeling around. As he started fingering me I couldn't help but moan but he put a hand over my mouth and shook his head. I knew if my parents heard we'd be dead because my parents loved him and thought he was so sweet. I could tell he was happy when he got me wet cuz he smiled and started running his free hand over my body. When we woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing it was five his parents would be up in an hour and it'd take 30 mins for him to get home anyway. Even though he went to a proforming arts school he came to ours for swim team which started last week. He had it this morning at 8 which is the same time I had dance in the next town over with Margret. I got up showered warmed up got dressed ate and went to pick up Margret. Then we had a half hour drive left to go. We made it to dance just in time. After dance I went to margrets Like I do every Saturday. We hang out with her brothers and there friends they always have parties with drinking (my favorite). We head to her room and get changed her brothers john and Derek are always hitting on me. Which I don't mind if I get beer I always do. We started dancing and talking and finally our guys showed up. I toke Jason and went to Margret's room. It was his nite he picked me up and backed me up into the door then locked the door. We headed for the bed but first I went to the dresser to grab a condom. As I was half undressed this real drunk sluty looking girl walked in. I guess the door wasn't locked and she didn't know what wad going on cuz she walked in and laid right next to my half naked body. Jason walked over to her rolled her face up and helped her sit up. The drunk sluty girl was Leah! One of Margret's brothers brought her. He layer her down on the opposite side of the bed then me then laid down in-between us.