E p i l o g u e : e

Start from the beginning

However, it doesn't end there.

He was taken aback when Kou suddenly slid his arms onto his sides, embracing him tightly like a plushie. "E-eh?!" He exclaimed.

Snickering a bit, Kou rested his head onto Mitsuba's shoulders, whispering, "So.. would you do the honor of being mine, Mitsuba Sousuke?" He timidly muttered out in a sweet voice.

Kou grinned, and in that instant, he put his hands on Mitsuba's shoulders and pulled away to take a look on his face. Mitsuba seemed to have lost his mind, his cheeks flushed and the look on his face was so adorable that he couldn't help but squeal.

When no one atleast expected it, big, warm tears came out flowing from Mitsuba's eyes, weirdly coming with his mouth that can't stop smiling.  "Mi-Mitsuba?!" Kou exclaimed in concern, wiping the tears that continued to flow like a waterfall.

"What..? Ah, you big dork." Mitsuba huffed. He tried being grumpy but the tears of happiness and the smile he can't contain says otherwise.

"Eeehh? Are you going to reject me, after I gathered up the courage to tell you how I felt?" Kou replied in a mock sad tone, teasing him yet again.

Suddenly, Mitsuba buried his face into Kou's chest to hide his expression, probably too embarrassed to show it. "I said y-yes, you stupid traffic earring..!" Came out like muffled noises, but Kou understood and gave out a hearty laugh.

And because Mitsuba made him the happiest man in the world, he couldn't contain his happiness and swung Mitsuba in his arms in circles. "S-stop, I'm getting dizzy!" He blurted out, asking to make it stop but when he did, Mitsuba ended up falling on top of Kou's chest.

Their faces burned red and grew warm like fresh sunlight and they chuckled together, the atmosphere blossoming with love.

― ✧ ―

"See..? I told you!"

A voice in a hushed tone resonated. Small ruffling of leaves were heard next, and a different voice replied, "There's no way the boy had that enough courage to confess, Yashiro."

"But look at them, Amane! They look so sweet I can see ants surrounding them!" The cream colored, radish girl fangirled in her statement. The amber eyed male beside him sighed, shushing her because she might blow their cover.

What's happening here, you might ask?

There's an explanation for this, okay?

When Amane and Yashiro passed by their old school coincidentally, they wanted to take a stroll inside and reminisce for a while. But Yashiro suddenly spotted Mitsuba and Kou side by side, holding hands while going out of the school. Seems obvious enough right?

The pair quickly hid before the two boys can see them and Yashiro decided by herself to follow them and see if they really were a couple or not. Amane thinks differently though.

Now here they were, hiding in the bushes while watching the Mitsukou couple from a safe distance (in other words, stalking them) while Mitsuba and Kou ate in a cafe of some sort.

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" The male sighed, resting his head on his palm. "That's because you won't admit that they're a couple." Yashiro stated, her eyes fixated onto the two males in the cafe.