R e m i n i s c e

When we became adults, will you forget about me?

Being disremembered was something Mitsuba was tired of. He became accustomed to it, and yet, he didn't want to be left forgotten.

And as if his prayers were answered, someone came into his life, and made him feel as if he was someone special.

He made him feel as if Mitsuba was someone worth remembering for.

Someone who is
deserving of happiness.

Despite his continuous teasing, remarks and ranting, he never left his side. And even after they cut connections, Mitsuba never forgot his name, not even after eight years.

Kou Minamoto.

Yet, after their long awaited, and dreaded reunion, he. .

Forgot about him.

He lived the last eight years, not knowing of his existence while he never stopped thinking about him each day.

Will he just give up and let those memories go to waste. . ,

Or hope for something that he had no chance with?

Luckily for him, fate was quite favorable for both of them.

― ✧ ―

Hah. This story actually has fluff, lots of them even. But a story without a climax is boring right?

They're 22 in this modern au, Mitsuba is a famous blogger and social media influencer, adored by thousands of people. Except the person he longed for doesn't remember nor know him.

Ironic, huh?

Well, fate works in
mysterious ways.

― ✧ ―