Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kurt looked up from his math notes- or doodles of faces in the class, so long as the teacher never found out. Face one he'd drawn was Quinn Fabray, local hot teenager with a striking face. Face two was Artie Abrahams, one of his best friends and aspiring photographer who was a little unfortunate looking. Then there was face three; Blaine Anderson. Blaine was drop dead gorges, kinked-gelled hair and killer black-brown eyes with olive skin. It was his attitude that suffered. Irritating, cocky douche. Kurt looked down suddenly when he noticed Blaine smirking at Kurt's obvious gaze, which made him immediately want to be swallowed up into the ground. "Mr Anderson; the answer?" Mr Woodburn asked so Kurt's head snapped back to the front, in all the day dreaming he'd almost forgot where he was. "Depends on the question" Blaine's bored voice sighed at the back of the class "you should have been listening- Mr Hummel, you usually excel in this class. Perhaps you could tell us" Mr Woodburn stated as if to embarrass him further. Briefly glancing at the board he recognised topic as 'Soh Cah Toa' "you'd have to use Sin..." He mumbled quietly, feel his skin turning red as the whole class stared "Exactly. You and Mr Anderson stay back" Woodburn spoke looking dead at Blaine instructively, knowing he'd want to object.  

"I have somewhere to be" He argued and Woodburn shrugged "I'm sure, however this shouldn't take long" after a while of the class Kurt was tormented by Anderson and his henchman Karkofski right up until the bell. As it rang Blaine patted his loyal sidekick on the shoulder- telling him he'd speak to him tomorrow. "Mr Anderson as you know your grades are slipping drastically, you got into this class because of supposed intelligence- so prove it. I want you at an A by the end of the semester, or I'll be taking breaks and lunches off until it is so." He spoke quicker than Blaine could argue, "Mr Hummel will help you" It seemed Kurt had no option- or opinion on the matter as that was all that was said "here; complete this small activity sheet and you both may go" Woodburn sat at the back of the class marking test results "you said it would only take five minutes!" Blaine complained angrily, glaring at Mr Woodburn who apparently didn't care. "And it will, if you work hard" Kurt glanced up from his desk at the boy he was supposedly going to tutor, who seemed to be smoking at the ears. "Go on then." Blaine spoke; now directing his temper at Kurt. "Right, well number one's Con: you know that because"...... 

After about ten minutes the boys we're finished. Kurt watched Blaine forcefully push his sheet on the desk of Mr Woodburn and stormed out. Kurt wanted to hold back until Blaine had long gone, but wait outside the door he stood there, hair frizzy from the stress of the test. "So, Kate." Blaine began. Kurt cringed at his cruel nick-name, so kindly given by the football team. "What?" He asked as venomously as he could, even though it only caused a chuckle from the boy he was trying to insult. "We're gonna be studying at yours tomorrow, because I need to pass" he told him, Kurt still not having an option. "Fine... But if you want me to tutor you I want an agreement." He spoke with a certain amount of confidence which admittedly was false. Both boys stopped walking and Blaine got a little too close "and what would those be?" He asked and Kurt felt his stomach flutter uncontrollably "t-three rules. One; stop calling me Kate, it's offensive. Two; Don't make fun of me all the time in front of your group when I'm doing you a favour and three..." Kurt stopped, walking away "don't get that close to me" Blaine ran to catch up with him as Kurt stared at his feet, confidence gone as quickly as it came. "Alright fine, how about Hummel? As for two I'll pretend you don't exist and three, don't flatter yourself." He laughed and Kurt blushed. "Tomorrow. Your house. At five" Blaine shouted before they parted ways.

-------

Notes:

Alright, first chapter done! Obviously Blaine's a little douche-ish, but he has his reasons. This chapter was just introducing the main characters and how Kurt feels about them!

Please leave a comment, vote and most importantly; read on!!!