A new neighbor

So I woke up today by the sound of my death trap alarm it rang for up to one hour ,I don't even know who sets that thing for that long , because I remember every day throwing it away

Going to the bathroom I hear my bratty older sister saying that I need to get my butt down there ,"Anna mum said you should get down we need family talking ,"what again Mia you know I don't have time for your annoying talk ,I said with my tooth brush in my mouth and a lot of minty foam,"no Anna I'm serious you do not want me to get all mad at you mum really said you should get down here

"So guys there is a total great news we are having new neighbors! ,Whaaaaaat "we all said in unison , yeah you all heard me right ",my dad said then there was a sudden akward silence and my dad had to break it,so they are the Kendrick's , they're coming in today I'll like all of you to be friendly and happy  to them because they have had real moving issues, dad a do you know how many children they have ,"well I think they are four just like the way you guys are ,you see all I'm trying to say is that they have had not really bad past but moving problems and it might be a bit hard for them to adapt to this place so I need all the help I can get from all of you, I mean all of us so everyone please be nice and friendly ,no flirting ,they are exact age opposite gender ,I'm out(and that's how he left me hanging ,u mean left us hanging , what does he mean by no flirting) this is gonna be fun, I ran upstairs of to my room took my towel ,had a very quick bath applied make up (my usual signature look) a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of dungarees,free hair ,converse, sunglasses ,I have to tell Jane this news IT IS AWESOME!!!!!