"It doesn't matter, just stay away from them or you could be next on a missing person poster," bandana announced. 

"Right," I replied sarcastically. I started to leave the store when one of them said something.

"Our numbers on the back if you do end up encountering one of them," dog tags rolled his eyes.

"You know, if you wanted to give me your number you should have just said," I joked. They still didn't look impressed by my jokes. "It was a joke, Christ you guys are boring."

I hung around the arcade for a couple of hours before grabbing a bite to eat, if you know what I mean. I checked my watch and it was only two in the afternoon. Maybe Max was right, I should get a job at the video store to cure my boredom. I made a mental note to ask him about it when he wakes up. I went back to Max's and hung around with Thorn until the sun went down. 

"Oh, hey," Max greeted when he came downstairs.

"Hey, I was thinking about what you said and was wondering if I could get a job at the video store?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure, I could probably get you working there tomorrow if you wanted?" He proposed.

"Yeah, sounds good. Thanks," I smiled at him in appreciation.

"Its no problem," he smiled back. "You wanna head down to the boardwalk with Thorn and me?"

"Sure," I replied while getting off the couch.

"Vampires Everywhere, huh?" Max smirked while picking up the comic off the coffee table.

"Yeah, some kid at the comic book store gave it to me," I rolled my eyes. He shook his head while chucking softly and putting Thorn on his leash.

"If only he knew who he was speaking to," Max chuckled.

"Yeah," I laughed. We walked to the boardwalk and the air seemed even warmer than it was last night. I went to the video store with Max to sort out me having a job. Once that was done I went and did my own thing for a while.

After ten minutes of walking around, I saw a familiar wild, blonde-haired rockstar wannabe with three other guys and decided to cause some trouble.

"Are these your friends, Paul? I'm surprised you even have any," I smirked at him. He didn't look bothered by my comment and proceeded to look me up and down and let out a low whistle.

"You look even better than you did last night," Paul winked.

"You look even worse," I deadpanned. One of his friends snorted, he was shorter than the rest and the youngest looking one. He had long curly blonde hair and was wearing a colorful jacket that was covered in patches. He had black knuckle-length gloves, a midriff-length white shirt, faded jeans, a leather cow-boy styled cover over the top of the jeans, and old, tattered brown boots.

The boy next to him looked like the dark, tall, and mysterious type. He had long black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black jean jacket without a shirt and various necklaces. He wore black pants and black boots. He was pretty cute and looked to be a Native American.

The last boy had platinum blonde hair that was styled into a mullet. His eyes were ice blue and he was wearing a black trench coat, black leather gloves, black jeans, and black boots.