Kimbap

Jungkook woke up and a breakfast in bed was served for him. He looked at the older his husband of course. Wearing his white long sleeves that was folded up to his elbow then he is wearing a baby blue apron.

"Let's eat?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pouts— Taehyung just looked at him. Based on Jungkook's reaction he was being sulky right now. "You cooked the breakfast again." He muttered pouting his doe eyes are sparkling but his eyebrows are furrowed.

"It's okay hun. I also want to cook for us." Taehyung muttered and caress Jungkook's soft pale skin.

"But I am the huswife hyungie!" Jungkook muttered pouting.

Taehyung smiled and cupped Jungkook's both cheeks then started pecking kisses on the younger's lips. Taehyung stopped when Jungkook covered his lips.

"You don't want me to kiss you?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet! That's ewii." Jungkook said. Taehyung chuckled. He sits next to the younger and hugged Jungkook.

"You are so cute kookie. I can't stop myself falling in love with you everyday." Taehyung said.

"You are making my cheeks red as tomato." Jungkook answered. Taehyung quickly break the hug and checked Jungkook cheeks.

"Oh let me see if it is red as strawberries?" Taehyung said and started peppering some kisses at the younger's cheeks.

"I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too." Jungkook answered and hugged Taehyung.

"What do you want as a present for you?" Taehyung asked while he was tying his necktie.

"Hm... you?" Jungkook answered playfully.

"Hm... are you sure mr. Kim Jungkook about the you?" Taehyung answered smirking. Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung's neck tie so their lips connected as one of course Taehyung wouldn't waste the time of endeavoring his huswife's lips. Jungkook lightly pushed him when the kiss become so heated he knows if he didn't stop Taehyung the older will be late at his work.

"You will be late hyungie." Jungkook said.

"Why you look so cute with your pink apron?" Taehyung asked, he is ready to be late just to have Jungkook right here, right now.

He looking cute and sexy with his white oversized shirt wearing a boxer and a pink apron.

"I am going to clean the house—" Jungkook was about to leave. When Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Hyung—" Jungkook muttered shyly. "Go to work now. I also need to clean the house." Jungkook said. "But you need to be punished and take care the mess you did down here." Taehyung said whispering it to Jungkook's ears and kissing the younger's earlobe.

"J—just one round okay?" Jungkook answered shyly.

Taehyung chuckled. "Okay fine. We will continue this later." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"I will be back early okay." Taehyung said.

As soon as Taehyung left Jungkook started cleaning their house he received a text from Jimin telling he will come over. Jimin and Jungkook are best friends, Taehyung usually get jealous whenever Jimin is around since it was confirm that Jimin had a feelings to Jungkook but decided just to move on and still was a single.

"Welcome back to JiKooking session." Jimin said saying hi to his IG live.

"Wait we should take a picture." Jimin said.