Camping ~

As they planned they went to a camping, Jungkook and Yoongi are both careful with what they are doing. "Why it looks like you are not going back to Seoul?" Jimin said when he saw Yoongi's luggage.

"Who knows— I might stay here because I get mad with my husband." Yoongi said pouting while pulling it, Namjoon then helped him.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked to Jin, "it's a long story, but to make it short he was on heat." Jin said and whispered it, and they got what Jin was talking about.

"I'll make a whole cypher about my husband." Yoongi said then went inside the house. Well it was really a camp site but there is a villa house for them to stay in there is also a tent. But Yoongi went out again, "I will stay at the caravan house instead." He said then of course Jin followed him.

While Namjoon and Hoseok are inside their shared room. Jungkook was looking around the place, while Jimin and Taehyung were fixing the luggages.

"Jungkook invited me to join, also Taehyung... Jungkook is not my crush anymore. God! I don't know when you will move on with that." Jimin said rolling his eyes then went to his room.

"Yeah I'm starting to like Jungkook." Jimin said to Taehyung while they were doing their project.

"Didn't know you were that close to him to like him that much." Taehyung muttered sounding like he was annoyed.

"Hey hey! I know you treat him as if your younger brother but don't be like that Tae." Jimin said chuckling.

"The day you introduced him to me— I felt that... he is a ball of fluff that needs to be protect." Jimin explains he sounded so fond—

"I never mentioned that I treat him as my younger brother." Taehyung said now looking at Jimin's eyes. "Also I am protecting him now. So you don't have to worry about it." Taehyung said then went outside the library.

"He is right hyung... that was a long time ago." Jungkook commented.

"When he told you that he likes me your friendship turns to frienemy—" Jungkook added while folding their clothes to put it inside the closet.

"But he teases me! Like he would joke around that he will snatch you—" Jungkook stood up then cupped Taehyung's face.

"Hyung— no one will take me away from you. Im your huswife already I'm a Kim now... all yours." Jungkook said giving all the assurance he knows. "Oh— also we are having our baby soon too." Jungkook added smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung then hold Jungkook's both hand and made them wrapped around his waist then hugged Jungkook... "I love you." Taehyung muttered.

"I love you too hyung." Jungkook answered.

"Kim Namjoon! I asked you to cut the onions not your fingers!" Hoseok said panicking and at the binge of crying.

Yoongi handed them the first aid kit, Jimin asked Namjoon to stay away from the chopping board and he will continue it— Taehyung and Jungkook holding hands while walking at the kitchen was confused with the commotion inside the kitchen.

"Ohh Kook come help me here chopped the vegetables." Jimin said then looked at Taehyung... "I— I'll help too." Taehyung said... Jimin looked at Taehyung then chuckled he knows finally after 2 years of telling him he moved on with Jungkook it somehow syncing now.

After their dinner, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were left outside... Taehyung and Jimin were drinking while Jungkook he was having a banana milk.

"I am sorry..." Taehyung said looking at Jimin, Jungkook smiled while Jimin just chuckled.

"It's okay Tae, I know I'm such a big rival for you. Especially I am handsome and gentleman—"

"Now I want to take it back." Taehyung said cutting Jimin's words.

"Just kidding Tae." Jimin answered then looked at the two...

Well Jimin was really a big rival for Taehyung... why? Because, he knows how to comfort Jungkook back then... whenever him and Jungkook had some arguments, Jimin was the one who will comfort Jungkook... that's why Jungkook and Jimin become best friends too... (a/n: should I write a chapter for that one? TaeKook arguing?)

"I am going inside first, I feel sleepy." Jungkook said. He kissed Taehyung's lips then muttered a good night, he also said his good night to Jimin too before leaving them.

"You know that even if we grow apart because of my feelings for your husband back then— I still watch how you grew up to be the best man for Jungkook." Jimin said.

Taehyung take a sip of his wine. "Yeah... you are one of the reason who made me realize how Jungkook is really a missing piece of me." Taehyung answered. "Thanks." He added smiling.

Jimin just looked at Taehyung and smiled— at least now and his best friend are finally in good terms

"Anygays, Imma sleep now." Jimin said then left Taehyung while waving his hand.

Taehyung went inside the floating house, yeah that's where Jungkook choose to sleep...

(Just imagine this is how Taehyung climb to bed 👀) (like I know this is one of our favorite scene on bts in the soop 💕✨🌈)

"I love you so much." Taehyung muttered as he was spooning the younger.

✨✨✨

Finallyyyy I'm back 🥲
Im fully recovered now...
What keeps me busy and the reason why I don't update was because I'm busy with my new task 🥲
But here I am trying to write some update T^T
How are you? Hope you are doing fine tho~ anygayyyss till maah next update UwU