But despite the modern vibe of the house that almost imitate that of a grand modern hotel, there were also hints of family vibe here and there and by the looks of their huge family portrait hanging by the stair wall, I could feel that Jennie has a happy home.

"That one was taken earlier this year." I jumped a little as I hear Jennie mumble, creeping behind me and enveloping my waist with a towel.

"We always take a family picture after New Year and hang them there for the rest of the year." Jennie smiled, her chin on top of my shoulder as she peck my cheek.

"You've got a stain on your pants, the bathroom in my room is ready. Let's get you cleaned up." Jennie mumbled, before pulling me closer to her and kissing my cheek once again.

"Wait you mean I-"

"Yes Rosie, that time of the month again." Jennie smiled and I couldn't help but hide my face in the palm of my hands, earning a low chuckle from Jennie. God, this is so embarrassing.

"I..."

"Oh my God, you shouldn't have seen that. This is so embarrassing." I shook my head furiously as I took the towel that Jennie was holding against my waist.

"Thank you" I mumbled shyly, not meeting her eyes.

Jennie cupped my face, making me look at her eyes. She smiled at me sincerely and pecked my lips.

"Nothing to be ashamed of princess, it's natural." She whispered as she tiptoed and kissed my forehead while I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Come on" She cheekily smiled as she extended her hand. I looked at her briefly, my mind wondering elsewhere. I really got so lucky in love right?

"What?" Jennie smiled, tilting her head to the side. She looks so cute and I continued to stare at her.

"If you keep this up then I'm going to melt Rosie." Jennie chuckled.

"I..." I stuttered as I feel my heart pounding on my chest.

"Thank you" Was all that I was able to say.

"Oh Rosie, of course." She smiled and moved her hand a little, gesturing for me to take it.

I took her hand on mine and we started climbing up the stairs, towards her room. Her room wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. She has a walk in closet, slightly smaller than mine, a hair dresser, a queen size bed, a study table and a rack full of books.

She gestured for me to enter her bathroom and I did so, but what caught me off guard was the tub filled with hot water and oils at the side, there were scented candles lit too.

"Take a long nice bath and when you're done, there's a set of PJ's here." Jennie gestured to the set of pajamas neatly folded on top of her bed.

"I just need to quickly drive to the store because I ran out of pads." Jennie scratched the back of her head.

"Or do you use tampons?" Jennie asked.

"No, just pads." I smiled gratefully.

Jennie was about to leave the room but I was quick to call her name, making Jennie turn to face me.

"Thank you" I said, but Jennie just nodded her head and smiled.

---

This feels nice, the soothing hot water and the smell of scented candles really relaxed my nerves. I closed my eyes and gently leaned back but was interrupted by my phone ringing, I sat straight and reached for my phone, looking to see who it was and immediately picked it up.