________________________

After hanging up with Liam, I ordered a pepperoni pizza for dinner and went back to study. Well!! I am totally, deeply and madly in love with pizza. Who doesn't love pizza???? My pizza arrived an hour later. By that time I was done reading my notes. So I closed the books and notebooks that were scattered on my bed and started eating my pizza.

By 10:30 p.m., I was lying down on my bed, curled up inside my fuzzy blanket and staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about today's events - Liam acting weird, he telling me about douchy Alex, meeting douchy Alex and his minions, showing Alex his real place, going to the mall, talking to Daniel, Aairah moving in with Daniel, bumping into Derek, the fire, my parents' accident, Derek comforting me and driving me back. HUHH!!! That's too much for one day.

My thoughts were mainly focused on Derek and how he kept holding my hand to keep me safe. How he said that I scared him to death when I was mentally reliving the night of my parents' death, how he brought me back to reality and small-talked to calm me down.

I don't know if I have ever met someone so mature and caring like Derek, other than my Daniel. I don't know much about Derek, infact I know nothing about him except for his full name and his class year and him being the co-captain of the basketball team; but I am completely into his spell and I don't think I can stay away for long.

I want to know him, meet with him, hangout together, even though he says that we can't. I just don't care what the world thinks. 'But Derek does', my subconscious added, to which I rolled my eyes. I have decided next time when I see him, I will talk to him, no matter how many people watch us.

I don't know how Liam's gonna react if I become friends with Derek. Should I care what Liam thinks???? I have met Liam only a week ago. 'Derek too', my subconscious again added a little detail to my thoughts. It is highly active today. Yeah, I agree but I have a feeling for Derek. But Liam is also important to me, so I'll just convince him to accept my friendship with Derek, if things come to that.

With all these thoughts dancing in my head, I didn't realize when sleep took over and I entered my land of dreams, or should I say Derek dreams. Yeah....you heard that right. I forgot to mention that I am seeing Derek in my dreams since the past few days. There are no conversations or incidents ; just his perfect face showcasing his beautiful green eyes, cute perky nose and totally kissable lips.
Ahh!!!! he is such a gorgeous sight for sore eyes.

_______________________

Next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slapped it shut and twisted and turned on my bed before sitting up and looking outside the window. It was a beautiful sunny day with the sky filled with clouds like cotton balls and the birds chirping in unison. That sound is magical.

I quickly went to take a shower and got ready for class in about half an hour. Today, I wore a red vampire diaries tee, blue jeans and brown boots. I straightened my hair perfectly and let them loose on my shoulders. I applied little makeup and stuffed all the required things - books, notebooks, pens, chocolates, chips, etc. - in my bag and walked out of the room.

I am very excited for today's test and also to see Liam, and Derek, maybe. Talking of Liam, I saw him right outside the building and called out.

"Hey Liam." I shouted. He turned around and smiled after seeing me. "Ready for the test??" I asked competitively.

"Ofcourse. I am ready to beat you." he said confidently and then laughed.

"Ha... not in a million years." I laughed with him.

"Well, I forgot to ask you earlier. What happened after I left the restaurant the other day?? Did Alex do something?? I mean he looked pissed." I asked curiously and Liam went into a trance.

_____________________

PREVIOUS DAY AT THE RESTAURANT AFTER AMARRA LEFT :

"Liam, what the hell was that haan?? You told me she was single. But she made it perfectly clear that she wasn't. She insulted me. You got me insulted." Alex hissed angrily at Liam.

"What??? Look I had no clear idea." Liam defended himself.

"She is your friend. How come you didn't know??" Alex whisper shouted.

"She's my friend but it has only been a week. We are not that close that she'll tell me about her personal life. It takes time." Liam said.

"You know what. I'll see you in the selection game. Just wait and watch." Alex said angrily and left with his minions.

______________________

PRESENT DAY :

I waved my hand in front of Liam's face to bring him back to Earth.

"What happened?? Tell me what did Alex do??" I asked again.

"Well, he did give me a hard time after you left but I was fine. Infact, I must say you impressed me so much. He was pissed off alot but he deserved it." Liam said, not telling that Alex threatened him that he won't be selected for the game next Saturday.

"I told you I would handle it." I chuckled.

"Yeah totally. Okay, they are selecting players today after class for the game next Saturday. Will you please come?? as my support system." Liam asked.

"Ofcourse Liam. I will come and you're gonna make it. C'mon, let's get to class and get over with the test." I pulled him with me to class thinking that I will get to see Derek today in the practice. I smiled at the thought and walked to class.

___________________________________

HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THE STORY. IT JUST TAKES A CLICK. IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME.

ALSO CURRENTLY I AM REWATCHING TEEN WOLF AND I AM ENJOYING IT SOO MUCH. I LOVE DEREK ALOT. HE IS REALLY A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES.

DID YOU GUYS LIKE 'ALPHA DEREK' OR 'BETA DEREK'???

PLUS I AM READING ANTHONY HOROWITZ 'THE WORD IS MURDER'. IT IS A GREAT BOOK. ALL OF YOU SHOULD READ.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

LOVE Y'ALL

WITH LOVE, PREETI.