From the other side of the room, Atë smirks and plays dumb, "Stop what?" She reappears in front of him, "Oh, you mean that?"

Kol rolls her eyes, "You know darling, you're making this whole thing much more difficult than it has to be."

She tauntingly asks him, "What thing?"

"Me trying to make my move on you." Kol stands in the middle of the room with his arms by his side, wondering how he got himself into this situation.

A coy smile appears on her face that he notices right away as she flashes directly behind him. She articulates her words as she speaks, "Then make it."

Before the girl can slip from his grasp again because of her powers, he spins himself around to face her, placing his hands on either sides of her head to guide her face up towards his to meet in the middle. Without hesitation or doubt in his mind, he firmly places his lips on hers. Afraid she might not reciprocate, Kol pulls away after a moment to search her eyes for answers. After meeting his wistful gaze, Atë quickly leans back in, freeing her mind from thinking of the ramifications and allowing her lips to move with his easily.

A loud ringing from Kol's phone forces the two apart, but not before they can look at each other once more with some longing etched onto both their faces. Kol groans out in annoyance as he sees Klaus' name on the screen and Atë mutters out, "Cockblock."

He stiffles a laugh before answering, "Yes Nik, what is so important that you have to interrupt our fun?" His face falls after Klaus delivers news, "What? We are on our way."

Despite the vampire opening his mouth to inform the girl, she finishes his thought, "Let me guess, your mother?"

"Yes, how did you know?"She gives him a knowing look, "Right. Anyways, we should get going." The two leave the mansion, not bringing up the brief moment that had just occurred before Klaus' interruption.

<><><><><>

Klaus carefully eyes the troublesome pair walking towards him on the other side of the boundary spell. His face portrays displeasure at the force blocking him from leaving school grounds. The two seem normal except for the slight bounce in their step and them fighting off a grin as they talk in a hushed manner.

"Are you two tipsy?" Klaus lowly asks.

Atë points her finger at Kol, "He drank too much tequila."

Kol gasps, pretending to be taken aback by her accusation. "I did no such thing."

The hybrid rolls his eyes, "Just a friendly reminder that our mother is back and up to no good once again so being tipsy simply will not do." He lets out a frustrated sigh, "And Rebekah isn't picking up her phone, despite her being the one dragging me to the dance in the first place."

The brunette jumps in, "Yeah about that. Mommy dearest hijacked Rebekah's body today."

Kol and Klaus look at 'Callista' pointedly, with Klaus narrowing his eyes at her, "How do you know this?"

The goddess feigns anxiety as she smiles, "I confronted the witch bitch earlier." The hybrid opens his mouth to angrily chastise the girl, but she cuts him off, "Before you get all mad that I didn't tell you two, I had it handled and under control."

Klaus scoffs at her last comment since clearly, it's not under control currently. Another three figures join in on the conversation. The Salvatore brothers and Jeremy run out from the high school packed with dancing and cheerful students, with Stefan turning his attention to Klaus, "Bonnie agreed to help us."