34

wrote this while watching dog with a blog, judge me i dare you

*not edited bc i wanted to post this asap:-)

"How much longer?" I whined. Ashton shot me a glare from the driver's seat. He proceeded to slam on the breaks causing me to literally scream and both of us to jolt forwards.

"Get out." He said, he green eyes harshly stared into my own.

I knit my eyebrows together.

"What?" I asked completely stunned.

"I said get out." He snapped. He rested his arm on the window and turned his gaze away from me.

"Ashton, I was just messing with you. I rea-"

"Jordyn," he huffed as he unbuckled and leaned across me.

"I told you to get out of my damn car." He muttered as he opened my door for me, his curly hair tickling my chin.

"Fine," I mumbled to myself. I was literally just joking with him, now he was going to leave me alone in the middle of nowhere in a foreign country. I crossed my arms across my chest as he himself started to get out of the car.

"What're you doing?" I asked as he opened the trunk. He placed his sunglasses on his head as he pointed to it.

"Get in," he responded. I gave him an incredulous look. He did not seriously think I was going to get in the trunk of his car.

"No."

"Jordyn, please. I want to scare the shit out of them." He whined. He stuck his bottom lip out at me as he pulled me closer.

"Ashton, I am claustrophobic. I am not getting in the damn trunk of your damn car." I retorted.

"I promise it'll only be for like two minutes. Luke's house is literally at the end of this street. Please?" He moved his face so that if one of us made the slightest movement our lips would touch.

"No."

"I will let you do anything you want me to do, please Jordyn." He said in a low voice and to be completely honest it was super hot.

"Fine," I groaned, giving in.

"Yes!" He yelled, raising a fist in the air. He didn't hesitate to crash his lips against mine.

"You owe me," I muttered as I curled up in his trunk.

"They're going to shit their pants." Ashton laughed as he shut the trunk. I squeezed my eyes shut, I already felt like the walls were closing in. Luke, Calum, and Michael better pee their pants or I am taking the next flight back to California.

*
After two of what felt like the longest minutes of my life, the car stopped. I heard the rowdy Australian boys greet each other.

"Hey, can you help me get something out of the trunk?" I heard Ashton's muffled voice ask.

I got ready as I heard someone click the trunk. As the trunk opened I popped out and screamed.

Luke, bless his soul, screamed like a little girl and fell backwards into Michael sending the two of them flying on the ground. Calum was hunched on the ground with his hands over his head.

Ashton was standing by me laughing so hard he started hiccuping and I was hyperventilating due to my laughing.

"Good job Jor, I owe you." He smirked as he pressed a quick kiss to the side of my jaw. He was still laughing as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me out of the trunk.

"Why would you do that!?" Calum questioned standing up.

"Fuck you guys.." Michael muttered as he got up off the ground. He attempted to wipe the dirt from his pants but failed miserably because he was coated in it.

"I literally peed myself," Luke confessed. His eyes were wide and his face had no color in it.

We all bursted out laughing as he awkwardly got up and waddled into his house.

"You made Luke pee his pants, I'm so happy I could kiss you right now." Michael said as he enveloped me in a hug.

"Hey! She's my girlfriend!" Ashton whined. Michael turned around and stuck his tongue out at Ashton before swiftly stealing a kiss from me.

Ashton punched him in the arm as Michael and Calum laughed their heads off. I shook my head and laughed lightly at my best friends.

that ended in a super weird spot but how do you compete w/ lucas getting scared senseless that he pees pants?¿