44

if this song doesn't give u feels while reading this i qUiT

hey sooooo if you wanna make a cover for this book send it to me on here or on twitter (@hemmaniac) my fave cover will be the new one!!

February 3rd, 2015 at 8:19 p.m. was when it happened, Ashton and I were over. That night I cried myself to sleep like any heartbroken girl would do. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I allowed myself to shut down like I did almost exactly two years ago when Cameron and Alice had been killed. My heart felt empty and everything else felt numb. I asked myself over and over if I did the wrong thing, I convinced myself that I'd done the right thing, the one thing that'd make us happier. (not about angels just came on holy poop EMOTIONS)

It's been a little over a week and I still haven't told anyone about the breakup. I guess I just don't want to believe it's real. He was my first love, my only love, and I ended it. I was mad at myself. I blamed myself for letting things get to the way that they were.

I sucked in a sharp breath as I looked at a picture of the two of us on my nightstand. It was taken before he left to go back to Australia. He was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He was smiling at me and I was smiling straight at the camera, completely oblivious to his stare. The look he gave me was the look every girl wanted to receive.

I scrunched up my nose as I pushed it off my nightstand. It landed softly into a pile of clothes, not breaking like I secretly had hoped. I wanted to keep everything we had in that photograph, it was all in the past now.

I was tired of moping around. I just wanted to move on with my life, but I just couldn't get over him.

I plugged my headphones into my laptop and began to blast Marianas Trench, hoping that the music would help me clear my head.

I clicked onto Twitter and scrolled through my timeline. It was all pretty much about the boys. There was a few tweets from my classmates scattered in there.

One tweet in particular caught my attention.

@Rainbowzand5soz: Ashton is MIA!! confirmed by security

I clicked on the tweet and began to read through the responses.

@mgcsprinklez: y would security confirm tht? #dumb

@ashtonsgf3472:NO MY BABYY!

@hemmaniac(this is my twitter so follow me pls): wat?¿

I searched 'Ashton MIA' in the search bar and a whole hell of a lot of tweets showed up.

Someone quoted one of Ashton's recent tweets which was a picture of the two of us.

@fiery5soz1996: bet she's the reason why he's MIA what a piece of trash *picture*

I slammed the computer shut after I read that.

I was glad I ended the relationship. I was sick and tired of being bullied for no reason.

those twitters are all fake so if any of them are an actual account sorry!! except for @hemmaniac bc that's me and u should totally hmu. get ready for DRAMA.!

love you all!

Thanks for 60k'!!