Chapter Three: First Rose Ceremony (Week One)

Zacznij od początku

"Yeah, I understand that," Kiefer said, "Don't worry too much, though. I have a feeling that you're gonna get a rose."

He followed that statement with a wink, causing Kayla to giggle a little. She then jokingly asked, "Oh yeah, who do you think I'm gonna get the rose from?"

"Eh, probably some tall, incredibly attractive, smart, charming guy," Kiefer answered, continuing on with the joke.

Both of them laughed at that before Kiefer leaned in and gave her a kiss.

Another strong couple in Paradise was Anya and Michael. The chemistry between them was instantaneous, and could be visibly seen by everyone on the beach. The two of them were currently sitting on one of the day beds while Anya played her guitar for Michael. One of the first things that the two of them bonded over was music, so Anya thought playing for Michael would be a sweet gesture. As she played her guitar, she gently sang her song:

Give me love like him
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go
And that I'll fight my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call ya
After my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya

Give a little time to me or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the taste that your lips allow
My, my, my, my, oh give me love

Once Anya had finished, Michael immediately pulled her in for a kiss. When he pulled away, he told her, "That was great."

"You liked it?" Anya asked.

Michael nodded, "It was amazing. I loved it."

"So does that mean I'm getting your rose?" She then asked jokingly.

Michael chuckled a little at that before answering, "Well, we'll just have to wait and see."

Anya giggled at that before pulling Michael in for another kiss. Both of them knew Michael's rose was going to her.

As the night continued on, Brooke and Andy were laying on the daybed by the pool, where it was nice and private, and had started making out. Ever since their date, the two of them had been attached at the hip. As the two of them continued to kiss, Brooke pulled away for a split second and told her, "You're getting my rose tonight, for sure."

He pressed another kiss to her lips before smirking and saying, "I should keep you guessing, though."

"Hey, don't be mean," Andy said, giggling a little.

Brooke's smirk only grew even wider before pulling Andy in for another kiss.

Eventually, it came time for the rose ceremony and everyone gathered in the palapa where there was a podium with eight roses on it. The girls stood in two lines while the guys stood next to them in two lines as well.

Once everyone was standing in the appropriate spots, Rob Lowe walked in and greeted everyone with, "Good evening."

Once he stood next to the rose podium, Rob began to explain how the rose ceremony would work, "Welcome to your first rose ceremony. You've all been through rose ceremonies on the Bachelor and Bachelorette, but the Paradise ceremonies will work a little differently. Gentleman, you'll be giving out the roses tonight. One by one, you'll each come up and offer a rose to whomever you want. Ladies, if you do not receive a rose, you'll have to immediately leave Paradise. I wish you all the best of luck."