"I know." Estevan sobbed. "Got the rest in hard in my stash spot. I can have it to you in a week."

C's snatched a wad of cash from the left pocket of Estevan's jeans. "Forty-eight hours. If I don't have my money by, then your moms can use the rest to buy herself a black dress on me. Comprender?"

"Alright. Man damn." Estevan wiped snot from his nose with the back of his hand, while hiccups and sobs shook his entire frame.

C's scrunched his face in disgust. Why the hell did he even get into the life in the first place? Folding under pressure and shit like he had a slit. There were just no words for pretenders who found their way into the game. "Get yo' bitch ass outta my car."

Not having to be told twice, Estevan damn near tore the passenger door from the car frame, as he hauled ass from the Neon. C's shook his head, and pulled the car away from the curb. And that was Taz's so called boy. Humph. Bitches of the same feather...

A vibration at his lower abdomen, tore his thoughts from Estevan. Without taking his eyes off the road, he tugged the pager from the waistband of his pants. It wasn't his money pager, but still curious which one of his brizzas was hitting him up, he peered down at the screen. Ooh, Esperanza. Damn. And she'd paged him sixty-nine too. He hadn't got in that in a minute. Hell, the last time he did, her freaky ass had him speaking in tongues, and slobbering and shit. Maybe he could slide through for a minute. He and his new main were beefing at the moment, so why not go and parlay with some of the best pussy this side of P'cola. He'd just say he needed a few to clear his mental after their drag out earlier. Yeah. It made sense.

Hitting a U-turn on Cervantes street, he headed back toward the east side of town. He thought about stopping by a payphone to call the number back first, but discarded the idea as soon as the notion touchdown in his mind. Either she wanted it or not, he'd find out when he hit her spot. Why waste time on phone calls that only led to meaningless convo when they both knew what it was.

Fifteen minutes later he guided the car to a stop in front of a beige habitat house. The blinds in the front window slightly parted for a second before falling back into place. A moment later the door swung wide and Esperanza sauntered out unto the cement porch. Her thick ass thighs were on blast thanks to the pair of Daisy Duke's shorts she wore, that in truth looked more like denim panties. Not only did the halter top she sported serve him up a shot of her caramel toned mid-drift, but it also gave him a superb view of the bottoms of her coconut sized breasts. So done and even more ready, his dick stood as his tongue slipped from his mouth, and slid across his bottom lip in a slow wishful stroke.

Leaving the porch, Esperanza tossed her head to the side, sending her long medium brown mane over her shoulder to cover one of her semi-exposed breast. She stopped in front of  the driver's window and just stood there, giving him an up close view of the way her narrow waist flared out into the round curve of her hips. After he finished teasing himself with fuck fantasies, he lowered his window. Leaning down to peer in the car, she rested her forearms on the window frame.

"I was hopin' you'd call, Papi. But you did me one better." She used the tip of her tongue to wet her lips. "What's on the agenda for tonight?"

A grin split his face in two. "Baby you ain't even gotta ask me no shit like that. You gonna be all over this agenda tonight. Su niño va a reventar abierto."

"Si, por favor." She crooked her finger at him, and then turned to head back toward the house.

C's laughed. And it's on.

                                                               ~ ~ ~ ~

C's cut the ignition, after parking the car in the backyard. Instead of getting out and locking the gate, he sat there without moving, his body heavy from over-exertion and fatigue. The day had run him down and Esperanza had finished him off. He'd only meant to stay an hour, but an hour turned into four and there he sat with dawn a mere two hours away. Chick had rocked his mind so hard, he'd damn near spent the night. Would have too, if Cleo hadn't been home waiting on him.