rin threw a football towards kuroo, who got it with no effort. "all the single bitches in our group is here," he laughs.

"all the single boys are here," corrected terushima.

kenma sat down next to the bags and immediately, udon got up and crawled onto his lap. he watches as the three of them throw the football around. udon perks his head up and ran off to kuroo, making kenma laugh.

"isn't the football banquet coming up soon?" rin asked, putting a piece of gum in his mouth.

kuroo nods his head. "yeah and we all have the choice to bring a plus one,"

rin then made a face and turned to terushima, smiling. "hey, maybe this is the perfect time to ask out kai,"

terushima shook his head. "nah, i'm not gonna ask her out,"

"why? you guys both like each other," kenma says.

"we both have commitment issues,"

this made the other three boys giggle.

kenma saw terushima pouting and gave the football player a reassuring smile. "it's fine terushima, you don't have to tell her but it's better than keeping your feelings all bottle up,"

"hey look on the bright side," rin says, going over to terushima and ruffling up his hair. "if you and kai get married or something, we get to be brother in law,"

kuroo threw a football at them, hitting rin's head.

"don't you like kiyoko?

rin shrugged, picking the ball up from the ground. "i do but we barely talk,"

"you two are in the same department, you have no excuse," kenma says, rolling his eyes at rin.

"i just wanna date someone who makes me happy," kuroo says, throwing a football up in the air and then catching it again.

terushima is went over to kenma, sitting next to him and putting all his body weight on the cheerleader. udon went over and sat on terushima's lap.

"honestly kuroo, when it comes to dating, your luck isn't the best."

"i think i know that the best out of anyone,"

"well," rin says. "i guess we all have love problems,"

kenma clicks his tongue. "sadly,"

"wait kenma," terushima turned over to him. "do you like anyone at the moment?"

they all stared at him, waiting for an answer. kenma shrugged. "its complicated,"

"in what way?"

"don't know if they like me back or not,"

"i guess we all have the same problem,"

kuroo sat in the edge of his bunk bed, scrolling through tiktok. terushima was busy doing his homework while rin was making the twin towers out of toothpicks.

the three of them were bored out of their minds. right when kuroo was about to call bokuto, his best friend sent a text.

{bokuto😘🥵😫😳‼️}

bokuto😘🥵😫😳‼️
KUROO
LOOK HOW CUTE AKAASHI IS
[image attached]
LIKE BRO
HES SO CUTE

kuroo laughs as he read his best friend's text. oh he definitely knows how cute akaashi is. although the two have dated and broken up a few years ago, kuroo can not deny the underclassmen is quite adorable.

"at least i had one healthy relationship," kuroo mumbles to himself, responding back to bokuto.

now kuroo feels kinda bad for kenma, assuming bokuto was at his and akaashi's dorm.

"oh yeah, about kenma," rin says, almost like he was reading kuroo's mind.

terushima looked up from his sketch, "what about kenma?"

"who do you think he likes? he did mention something about his crush not liking him back today,"

kuroo threw a pillow at rin, almost knocking down his model. he quickly apologized about that but was also laughing at little. "does being nosy run in the nanashima blood?"

terushima leans back on his chair, almost falling over. "kenma's pretty cute, wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people were crushing on him,"

"no denying that,"

"kuroo, don't you like kenma?"

kuroo turned his head towards rin, who had a smug look on his face. "i don't like your attitude, nanashima,"

rin rolls his eyes. "i didn't ask for your opinion about my attitude, tetsurou."

"don't you two argue like a married couple," mumbled terushima, who was at the drafting table.

"anyways," rin says, ignoring what terushima said. "you didn't answer my question,"

"yeah i like him,"

the room went silent. terushima dropped his pen while rin stared at kuroo in shock.

"you fucking what?"

kuroo sighs and stares at his two best friends. "i. like. kenma. kozume."

"NAH YOU'RE CAPPING!" rin shouts.

"WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT??"

"YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO ADMIT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

"GIRL..."

the two started to throw insults back and forth at each other.

terushima rubbed his eyes and stared down at his sketch.

it was of the light house near the university.

the blonde scoffs to himself, "i guess i'm the last one..." he mutters.

[unedited]

hello sorry for not updating in so long djsndnsn

school has been a pain in the ass and i haven't had much time to write

so i hope you enjoy this chapter :D

~ pudding xx.