two

"who was that?" kuroo asked his friend.

nanashima looked up from her popsicle. "who was who?" 

kuroo let out an annoyed grunt. "that pudding head you were talking to earlier."

"oh." she says. "his name his kenma. akaashi's dorm mate."

"hm, he looks really familiar."

"was he one of your hookups?" nanashima joked.

kuroo shoves nana to the side, laughing. "no, you dumbshit. i think he's on the cheer team."

nana furrowed her eyebrows. "i thought suga was the only male on the team."

"i've seen him practicing stunts before on the field."

the two best friends walked down the hall. kuroo and nana have been friends for almost two decades now. they've known each other since 2 or 3 years old. been to primary, elementary, middle, and high school together. they now both go to the university of tokyo.

with this, nana is basically friends with all the guys on the team. and the coach knows this, that is why he doesn't mind it when she's in the field when they are practicing.

"so," nana starts. "the cheer team is practicing outdoors today. wanna go watch them later?"

kuroo stares at his best friend. "i'll rather be throwing a football around or practicing my jump serves for volleyball."

nana let out a sigh. of course, he doesn't want to go. "fine, be like that but you are missing out. their stunts aren't half bad."

kuroo didn't say anything.

the first game was about to begin.

kenma took a sip of his water, trying not to be intimidated by the rather large crowd.

kenma feels confident, though. their outfits were cute; the colors were white, black, and red. they were also oddly tight, and seductive; well, for a boys uniform.

"let's go panthers, let's go!" the girls cheered from the stands, holding out their pom poms, as the kicker appears.

kenma was well too familiar with the kicker. oikawa tooru, one of the most popular guys in the university. he was upperclassmen.

"tch, what a showoff. that idiot." kenma turned behind him to see nanashima standing behind the railing. "oh, hi kenma."

he felt awkward. she found out that he's a cheerleader and now is probably disgusted by him. "the outfit looks good on you," she smiles.

"thank you. i didn't think i'll see you here tonight." he says, truthfully.

nana let out a small laugh. "i try to go to every game. you know, so i can support the guys."

"yeah, i heard that you're really close to the football team."

she let out a sigh. "well, that's what happens when you're best friends with the star quarterback."