Chapter 5

Stefan and I walk back into the mansion but then soon I was thrown into the living room. I hit the fireplace as I groan and I stood up as I felt my head then felt blood. I growled as I turned around and see Damon.

 "You lied to us again!! Having your brother compel my brother then having him compel Elena, you think I'm stupid!! Compel him back or so help me, (Y/n), I will kill you!!" I stepped back as he yelled at me. I don't know what's wrong with me. I never let someone yell at me, not even Klaus. I was in front of Stefan as I made him look at me.

 "Y-you will forget about trusting me and going to compel Elena, you will also remember that I betrayed you." I step back as Stefan looked at me and sighed. I glance at Damon as I soon turned it off. I was gone, I left it there.

 I walked into the house as I closed the door behind me. I stood there as I stared at the floor. As I didn't feel anything, it was all gone. I was out of my trance as I look up to see Klaus and Elijah in front of me.

 "So did it work?" Klaus asked as he crossed his arms.

 "How about you do it, your damn fucking self" I snapped which shocked them both. I walked upstairs as I walk into my room and slam the door closed. I locked my door as I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I heard a noise as I got up and went on my balcony. I looked and saw Damon leaning against a tree. I flipped him off as I walk back in and thought about a new plan. 

 "(Y/n)...I'm sorry I yelled but come on, you lied to us, to me.." Damon was standing on the balcony, as I turned around.

 "I hate you, You are just a useless Vampire getting in the way. Klaus was right about you. You are threat and I'm going to help my brother" I snapped at him as he finally realized I had turned it off.

 "Turn it back on,...TURN IT BACK ON!" He yelled at me as he walked closer but I pushed him back.

 "I wont! And you can't make me because I don't love you, I never will!! You are nothing to me, Damon! I will kill you and your brother so leave!" I screamed at him as he then left. I sighed as I then turned my humanity back on. I fell to my knees as I started crying. I didn't understand what I was feeling but I was feeling hurt. I hugged my knees as I stayed in the corner in the dark. I even screamed as I let it all out. Finn came in through the balcony way and sat beside me as he hugs me. He was there for me when I was upset and needed help controlling my humanity. He understood my pain. Finn knew that the rule would break once I woke up, he knew that Klaus couldn't keep me safe anymore. Finn had left me when I was feeling okay and would tell the others it was my day to relax and stay calm. I was going to have a new plan, I was going to compel Elena myself. I got up as I then left. I walk to find Elena sitting on her footsteps, I took a deep breathe as I walk to her. She noticed me as she stands up and backs up.

 "Stay away from me! I thought I could trust you!" She yelled at me. 

 "You can Elena, what I did was wrong and it's because Klaus was making me or he would dagger me again. I never meant to hurt you. Or Stefan. I wanted to be free, but I can't because Klaus daggers us when we don't listen or do something wrong, please Elena I'm not lying this time." I step closer to her as she sighed and hugs me. I was a little surprised then I hugged her back.

 "Its okay, I can help you, Stefan and Damon can. We can help you protect you from your family." She lets go but still holds my hands as she looks at him. That's when I turned it off and started at her eyes.

 "Elena, you look at me as your best friend in the world. You will push everyone you love away from you but me and my family. We care and love you as our own. Everyone else lied to you and they were going to kill you and hurt you, but me and my family are protecting you. You will leave Stefan and Damon because Stefan was going to kill you. If they try to compel you, they are lying. But I'm not, you trust me and only my family. Understood?" I started compelling her as she slowly nods and smiles.

 "I'm happy to have you as my best friend, (Y/n). I can't wait to meet your family" She said as I smiled. Soon a car pulls up and Niklaus steps out with Elijah.

 "Elena, these are my brother's, Niklaus and Elijah, we are family" I step aside as I looked at Klaus and smirked. He chuckled as he was now in front of Elena. He grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

 "What a lovely pleasure to finally meet you, Elena." Klaus said as Elena giggles.

 "You too, Niklaus and Elijah. I should be going to bed, (Y/n) want to spend the night?" Elena looks at me as she opens the front door. I looked at Klaus as he nods.

 "I would love too, Elena" I kissed Klaus and Elijah cheeks as I stop at the door frame. Fuck, I got to be invited in. Klaus and Elijah soon left as Elena giggles.

 "I forgot, Come in" She said as she smiles. I took a step in and smirked. I'm finally doing good. Soon everything will be ours. Elena was like my little puppet and I wasn't going to let Niklaus down.