OC Information

Name: Slade Joseph Wayne

Age: 16

Race: Cybernetically enhanced human (Slade is human on the outside, but on the inside, he's a machine. That's because his bony skeleton was surgically replaced with an endoskeleton made of Phrik. This metal skeleton provides greater protection for his internal organs while also enhancing his physical strength and agility. His brain is linked to the CPU of his new skeleton, which in turn grants him inhuman intelligence, and the ability to learn faster than anyone else in the galaxy. His scan vision also allows him to see through walls, identify mission targets, and detect nearby enemies that others can't see.)

Gender: Male

Eye color: blue

Hair color: black

Height: 6'4"

Title(s)

Sith: Starkiller

Jedi: Raven

Family

Father: Bruce Wayne

Mother: Selina Kyle

Love interest: Ahsoka Tano

Masters

Sith: Palpatine, General Grievous and Count Dooku

Jedi: Yoda, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Kenobi is his assigned master, but Yoda and Windu help Slade learn how to balance the light and darkness within him. During his time as a Sith, Palpatine taught Slade how to use dark side powers, while Dooku and Grievous taught him the arts of lightsaber combat. But before any of that, Slade's mother and father taught him the art of martial arts.)

Chosen lightsaber form: Slade's a master of all 7 forms of lightsaber combat, but his most preferred form is the 7th, and he also utilizes Jar'Kai (starts off with Juyo, but learns Vaapad after joining the Jedi. He's also a master of martial arts, just like Maul, and his family.)

Lightsaber hilt:

(Dual Wield)

Lightsaber hilt material: Phrik

Blade color(s)

Sith: