Welcome

G i l i n s k y

So for me, it wasn't the waiting, it was the pressure. You know, I've heard bad things about the people I'm gonna meet. But hell I need money. I need to stay off the streets by being on the streets, if you get my meaning. I'm in need of a rush. This was it.

I wasn't alone though. My Bestfriend since kindergarten is with me, he's my roommate. You probably know us as Jack and Jack, but we're in a sticky situation right now.

A dark haired girl walks up to us, she's covered in tattoos and has a few piercings. She's gorgeous.

"Are y'all the Jacks?" She smirked. Her voice cracked as she leaned against the wall.

"Yeah I'm Gilinsky, or that's how you can differentiate us" I nod.

"Oh okay, he must be Johnson" she looked up and down us.

She looked up and down me like any guy would want to be looked at. It was nice.

"I'm Alexandria, follow me" she smirked and pushed the doors open.

Walking into the alleyway behind the club was scary. But it was actually really cool.

There were two abandoned job trailers that looked like they were fixed up for living, but one had like a garden inside of it.

Marijuana.

Sitting in a rocking chair in front of it was a boy with a bandana. He was smoking and smiling. He was high as a kite.

"Taylor! This is Jack and that's Jack" Alexandria motioned to the two of us.

"Am I super high or did you just say their both named Jack" he smirked.

"They're both named Jack, Johnson, Gilinsky, this is Taylor. He's actually really fun to hang around when he's not high. When he's high he's just-" she rolled her eyes.

"Awesome" Taylor cut her off with a smirk.

About five feet away there was a girl sitting at a picnic table. The table was covered in bags and papers. This must be where Taylor got it.

The girl turned around to smile at us. She looked really sweet until she pulled her arm out from under the table. Revealing a sleeve of tattoos.

I might have to get me one. Or two.

"Boys this is Skylar, she's in charge of the drugs and various other things we have flowing around here. Sky this is Jack and that's Jack" she motioned to us.

Her innocent voice spoke.

"Hey" she smiled at us.

I turn around and see Jack checking her out. Lordy Lordy. This is happening.

Our short introduction was cut off by the heavy wooden gate that cut us off from the street closing.

A tall tattoo covered guy was smoking a cigarette and counting cash, clean hundreds.

"Gilinsky this is my best fuck boy Cameron, you'll learn the ropes from him, he's kind of scary so watch out" she looked whispered to me.

She looked away.

"Yo Dallas" she shot the peace sign and he smirked.

"Waddup bitch" he called, "I see you've got some newbies" he placed his tongue in his lip and rolled his piercing around.

"Yah this is your rookie Jack, Jack Gilinsky" she motioned to us, "this is Cameron, my best fuck boy in the business" she said.

"Oh uh cool-" I stammer.

He flicked an ash in my direction. He's scary. I'm gonna die.

Cameron walked over to the brick wall and smirked. He motioned for me to go over there. I did so.

"Rule number one of being a fuck boy, bow down to the superior, who happens to be me" he sighed running a hand through his two tone black and brown hair.

"Uh okay-"

"Rule number two" he snapped and cut me off.

This is where my life ends.

"Do not get attached to anyone or anything" he smirked.

"Okay-"

"Don't hide it, I see how you look at Alexandria, she's not into you so don't get stuck on her. You'll have plenty of clients and little time for emotions" Cameron snarled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes.

He's a fucking mind reader.

"How many clients do you get a day? What are they like?" I asked.

"My personal record is twelve, I get about four or five a day. Some of them are rich married women who's husband doesn't do them anymore, or a girl who can't get a guy, or someone who just wants to have sex" he sighed.

Twelve clients in a day, holy shit. I couldn't do that. Am I ready for this? Hell no. How could he handle all of this? What even is his story?

"So how'd you end up here?" I ask.

"It's complicated" he sighed.

"Tell me, I'll tell you why" I tried to bargain.

Cameron seems hardheaded.

"So uh you really wanna know?" Cameron looked at me.

His hard expression softened. He looks hardcore so he's got to have a tough story.

"So when I was born, apparently I had an older sister. My dad kinda fled somewhere across the country. So shit, I had to grow up really fucking quick. We were on the streets. I was terrible in school, dropped out my Jr. year of high school. I needed a job or we were gonna live on the streets. So I came here, it was fun, got me and Mama off the streets and pays extremely well" he shrugged.

"Damn" I shook my head.

"Why're you here?" He snarled.

"I want to live the fast life, escape some ghosts" I shrugged.

Honestly, I don't know why I was there. The fast life was my main excuse.

He just nodded his head.

"Uh- I have to go, why don't you swing by my apartment later and we can talk some more, here's my address" he but his lip.

He handed me a business card. He has fucking business cards.

Cameron Dallas was the king fuck boy. I guess I was his apprentice.

Alexandria popped up behind me.

"That wasn't so bad right?" She nodded.

She's beautiful. I want her- really bad.

"He's actually kinda nice" I shrug.

No he wasn't. He was scary. He's probably plotting to stab me later.

"I know, here's your test, be here at six o'clock sharp" she smirked and walked off.

Test? I have to take a test? Okay then.

This was one confusing welcome.

Kinda short, I know.

Woop Woop! New story! Comment what you think.

I'm gonna try to stay organized, bare with me.