Bruh.

J o h n s o n

I walk along the back alleyway, the trailer was pitch black but there's a small orange glowing light, from a cigarette. I saw a few puffs of smoke go into the air, I continue walking.

Maybe it's Taylor, I should talk to him.

As I get closer I see, it's definitely not Taylor.
It's Cameron.

Oh shit.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" His voice is raspy and harsh.

"Um I don't really know" I shrug, "I had to wrap up for Skylar".

"Well one of you guys is actually useful" he snarls.

"You do know you're killing yourself right?" I say swatting at the smoke.

"I'm gonna kill you if you say that again" he coughs.

Oh okay.
I can see why Jack is scared of him, but I mean he's gotta be like a teddy bear covered in spikes, and tattoos.

He has to have feelings, I want to crack him open, I think he'd be really nice once you figure him out.

"So" I sigh.

"What do you want?" His tone was flat.

"What hurt you?" I turn and look at him.

I shouldn't of said that.

His face snarls in offense as he rolls his eyes.

"Why do you care?" Cameron glared.

"I've never seen anyone so cold" I shrug.

"Dude I barely know you, why the fuck would I tell you my feelings?" His voice raised and arched with confusion.

"I want to help you" I shrug again.

He snickered and looked at me.

"Why me? If anything you need to be helping your little friend get his head out of his ass" he snaps.

"I agree, I think he's gotten himself into more than he can handle" I say.

It's true.

"Bruh, don't fuck with me" he said.

He
Just
Called
Me
Bruh.

True friendship.

"Well we both agree on something" he laughed.

I might be able to make this work.

Maybe it'll help him sorta lighten up, not just on Jack but on everyone.