Chapter 18 - Rescue part 2

No one's pov

Su She and his guards went to the penthouse to kill Wen Chao.. Su she held his gun and kicked the door but what he saw was unbelievable.. Soon the guards were knocked down on the floor.. He raised his gun to shoot but he can't escape the from the powerful zidian strike.. He kneeled on the floor where Jiang Cheng pulled back his hair .. He let out some painful groans because of the force Jiang Cheng used...

But what made su she scared was seeing Yibo with full rage... And wen chao on the floor lifeless his face we're fully bruised and he was bleeding so badly... 'y-you can't save Wei Ying...My master will ...' Before he complete the sentence he was punched by jiang Cheng...

"AND NO ONE CAN SAVE YOUR MASTER THIS TIME..' Wang yibo smirked at him..

Zhan smiled at Meng Yao.. 'Ready to meet your hell..' he said and unchained himself.. The trio were shocked but also surprised when they saw Wei ying was surrounded by black aura.. 'Its a trap..' Ming Xi said.. Fei Fei didn't understand anything...

'I will kill you..' Ming Xi shouted at him and turned into a big white snake.. Before she attack Wei Ying a sword cut her flesh.. Fei Fei was scared when she saw Yibo holding his sword beside him Hai Kuan and jiang Cheng with wen ning, Sizhui and Jing Yi were present..

'Today you are going to pay what you have done Meng Yao.. Not only in present but also for past..' Wei Ying said.. Meng Yao saw Wei Ying who is now surrounded by some souls.. 'No.. I won't loose this time too Zhan..' Meng Yao's sword appeared .. Not only him many guards were there surrounded inside the cottage... Everyone were ready to attack the guards.. Wen Ning is so stronger than the guards who beat them to death..

Jiang Cheng used his sword and zidian to attack the guards... Hai kuan stood beside him fighting with the guards while protecting his lover.. Jing Yi and Sizhui were too fast while attacking the guards..

'This can't happen.. Wei Ying..' Meng Yao shouted at the younger.. Wei Ying moved aback a little while Jiang Cheng stood between them with Hai Kuan.. On seeing Hai Kuan Meng Yao tried to act like in the past.. 'Why.. Why A Yao.. I trusted you.. But I'm wrong you are a killer.. A Monster..' He shouted a little.. It was too shock when he know the truth..

'Gege.. Are you sure that am I the only one here..' Meng Yao smirked a little.. 'Then who it is you bastard... You killed my brother.. You planned everything by to frame my brother.. You killed Zixuan and blamed Wei Ying..' This time Meng Yao laughed like a maniac..

"Me.. He was just like a corpse when Wei Ying kill himself..' When Yibo was busy in fighting himself with the white snake but he can't let his gege and others to fall in Meng Yao's trap.. He looked at Zhan who nodded his head.. 'No one believed him.. You betrayed your brother who gave his golden core to save you.. You didn't trust him.. He died there when you broke his trust on him..' Jiang Cheng clenched his sword..

'Mighty Zewu Jun knew that Wei Ying is not a person who hurt innocent soul but you too fight against him.. I helped you rebuilt your clan..' Hai Kuan didn't say anything against him.. "He saved you all from Wen Ruohan by using his black energy but you all used him to revenge the evil.. And his Lan Zhan..' Yibo glared at Meng Yao..

"He fought against his love in never night.. So it's not me who killed him it's all of you who killed Wei Ying.. He believed you jiang Cheng but what did you do.. He sacrificed everything for you and your family.. Sure he is loyal dog but what did you do.. killed him in never night..' Jiang Cheng lowered his head.. 'Meng Yao.. Do you think I will believe everything you say..' The elder glareded at Zhan..

'Dont believe him A Cheng.. It's no one's mistake in the past.. He..' Zhan pointed at Meng Yao.. 'He is the reason for all my sufferings.. We lost our family.. our shijie and he make our life miserable and that won't happen this life we are together now.. You are my brother Jiang Cheng... We are not blood brothers but I know how much you care for me.. Gege..' Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Ying.. 'I trust you.. everyone.. You guys are my family.. We have to prove him that we are stronger enough.. No one can separate us..' Jiang Cheng clenched his jaw and glared at Meng Yao..

'It won't work this time you bastard..' Jiang Cheng and hai kuan started to attack Meng Yao who dodged their attacks.. Sizhui smiled and he is so proud of Zhan.. He looked at Jing Yi you and they both tied down Fei Fei and pushed her on the ground.. Zhan and Yibo attacked the white snake but yibo knows that Zhan spiritual energy is too low.. So he protected his husband while Zhan used his talisman..

To their surprise Ming Xi is so strong and Zhan is not as powerful now he need his chenqing.. "Zhan..' Zhan turned and saw his brother in the middle of the fight Jiang Cheng threw his chenqing to the younger.. Zhan grabbed his chenqing and smiled at his brother.. He looked at Yibo who nodded his head... The music which came from the flute made the white maiden to stop attacking.. She feels an immense pain like someone is sucking her soul from her soon she changed into her human self.. Her eyes were still blue..

The music turned into viguorous which made her to scream in pain Zhan is controlling his black energy and she can't able to bear the pain.. 's-stop..' She pleaded to Zhan but he didn't.. On the other side Fei Fei looked at him with fear she can see how the white maiden scream for her life how the dark souls taunting her.. Soon her scream stopped and she fall on the floor lifeless.. When he stop playing his chenqing he coughed blood and kneeled on the floor using this chance Meng Yao dodged the attack and kicked jiang Cheng and ran to stab Zhan..

Wen Ning holds the sword when Meng Yao tried to attack Zhan.. 'I will kill you... I w...' Before he completes the sentence Yibo cut off his right hand his screams echoed in the whole room.. Sizhui is so shocked when he see the angry Yibo...Wei Ying was shocked too.. Yibo clenched his bichen and looked at Zhan.. His face were bruised and he saw the finger prints on his cheeks..

'You hurt my Zhan.. How dare you to touch my baby..' Meng Yao screamed because of the pain but no one feel so sorry for him.. They know they lost a lot because of him and he deserve even more than this.. 'We thought you only have obsession but we didn't know that you are so cruel to kill someone to the extent..' Jiang Cheng said..

'We have to thank Huai Sang.. He is the one who said the truth about you..' Meng Yao furrowed his eyebrows when he heard about Huai sang.. 'You have to reap what you sow Meng Yao.. You destroyed everyone's life you are a selfish person.. You broke my trust..' Hai kuan said... Jing Yi and Sizhui stood before Zhan and Yibo looked at his husband..

Wen Ning remembered how much they keep a happy life ever though they had nothing but he killed Meng Yao family to became powerful.. Frame his master as a traitor and he killed himself.. He lost his sister his clan.. 'He don't deserve to live Kuan gege.. He destroyed my life.. He make my life miserable.. He killed my innocent clan people..' Zhan remembered how much the people loved him.. He clenched his chenqing..

'Why.. why did you do all that..' Zhan asked.. Meng Yao looked at the younger 'Because I hate it when they love you.. They see you like a saviour even though you are an orphan.. You are an untamed cultivator.. I hate when you smile even though you hurt.. I hate it when you protect your brother and sister even though they are not your family.. I hate it when I know that you are powerful even though you sacrificed your golden core for your brother.. Still I hate you.. Not because you are as powerful like past because I can't stop my heart beats so fast only for you.. You are a threat to my life Zhan both in present and past..' He glared at the younger..

'I hate it when you still look Hanguang Jun with so much love your eyes were only on him.. I hate you both..' Zhan bites his lips not to cry.. "Too selfish..' He said... Meng Yao looked at both yibo and Zhan and smiled a little.. Yibo holds his husband's hand and pulled him behind.. Jiang Cheng , Wang yibo and Hai Kuan stood before him.. Meng Yao closed his eyes waiting for his end..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote