"Then what was that back there? You turned into a totally different person, and I didn't like the man I saw back there"

"I'm sorry, jealousy became of me." He sighed, closing him eyes, embarrassed.

"Jealousy?" I raised my right hand to his cheek, rubbing my smooth thumb against his rough stubble.

"Yes, just knowing that someone else had there lips on yours, made me envy them."

"These lips right here" He paused, sliding his thumb against my lower lip.
"These are my lips."

I was slightly aroused by his envy, he was just being the jealous boyfriend, but that doesn't explain as to why he would call this off so quickly!

"Why were you so quick to end things?" I questioned.

"Well you made it seem like I was holding you back from your happiness, your normal teenage experiences, your normal high school life."

"Well here's the thing Michael" I bit my bottom lip as he stared into my eyes, his dark brown eyes were swallowing me whole. "As nice as all of that seems, it's not me." I paused again.

"I am not normal."

Our noses were touching now, I closed my eyes embracing him.

"But Michael" I sighed, stepping back. "Mr.Allon" I continued, "I agree that we should wait until I graduate for things to go any further. Perhaps a few days away from each other would give us the right mindset as to what we really want. I love you so much, and that'll never change, but we can't let other parts of our anatomy cloud our judgement."

"Other parts of our anatomy?" He raises an eyebrow, puzzled.

I look down and can't help but blush a little bit.

"Mr.Allon, I can feel you're boner pressed against my thigh."

He flushes with Crimson and plays off his embarrassment by winking at me.

"In all seriousness, we both need time to process. Michael, after I graduate things will be different, my life will actually be starting and I've got things to sort out"

He relinquishes the space that's separating us and places those lovely lips onto mine. Mr.Allon continues to kiss me, and I let him. This might be our last kiss for a while.

The thought pains me, so I disregard it and decide to just be here, in the moment, no thoughts, just him and I.

Oh and Mother Natures tears.

He reluctantly pulls away and takes my wet hand into his, squeezing it, he leads me to the passenger side and opens the door,

"At least let me drive you home." He smiles. I take a seat in his car, breathing in the manly, musky scent that is overwhelmingly warming to my senses.

Michael enters the car and sits for a moment.

"Take your clothes off" He softy speaks.

My eyes widen.

"Excuse me?"

"Just take them off, you're all wet" he stops. " and I don't want you getting sick right before graduation."

"But-"

"I brought clothes with me when I came."

That's one thing I've adored about Michael, he thinks ahead.

I start my sliding my soaking wet tank top over my head, my bra clings to my breasts, wet and heavy. I slid my wet shorts down to my ankles, the wet denim has left red marks between my thighs.