Thorn in heart

Richa is still on the roof staring at the red rose plant. Thinking about this pure symbol of love hurts u by the thorns if u re little bit uncareful. She was moving her hand around the corolla glittering with blood red. Then without her knowledge her hand ran towards the stalk... the thorn met with her finger and stream of blood is coming out from it.... but her consciousness is wondering in the memory of someone and automatically drops of tears appeared on the leaf....
Mom-Beta!!!!
No response of her
Betaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She suddenly come to present from the' Time machine of past memory '
She wiped the tears and come down the stairs
Mom-what re u doing there?
She- i completed one portion of biology about" the histology and function of heart"
Mom- what happened to ur tone
           I told u not to ate the ice cream but no u re not listening to me
Now u have the cold
She - it's ok mama chill. Let me take the medicine. I would be all right.

Her Mother marked the blood drops and asked- beta!!! What happened  there is blood coming  out from ur finger.... how??
She- mom i was plucking flower and the thorn......
Mom- what i can do !! This girl is so careless fellow !! O god!! So i m telling to remove that plant but u...
She - mom it's a small wound.plz don't worry...plz mom the flowers are my favourite..  
Mom- sit down her silently. I m going to bring the dettol and cotton to dress it up
She smiled. Her mom bandaged her hand.
Mom - stay here. I m going to feed up my beti....my daughter has wound how could  she eat. Mama will made her eaten.
She- yaaahhhh
Then she completed her breakfast from her mother's hand and took the cold tablets and nasal spray....only for the shake of her mom
She knew that her fever is not for cold. She is in bad health bcz of the unhealthy mind.. bcz of crying every moment for the break up...
Mom- beta rest for a while...i turned off the light...
Then her mom malish mustard  oil on her legs and hands and gave her a head massage
She turned her face towards the wall and thinking that the wound by that rose thorn will heal soon...
But what about the thorn which is pressing my heart every moment and it goes more deeper and deeper
She started weeping again
.. .....................
To be continued let me present u about her love story in the upcoming part