Ghost of past

It was the time of luckdown.bcz of the covid 19.. As usual she was sitting on the armchair in the balcony surrounding by blooming flowers. Her hair is shiny black..lips are as like the petal of rose.face seems to be the moon in the dawn.eyes are like the diamond.but this morning like the lunar eclipse her face looks pale...her eyes became red.by one hand she moves the hair swiftly which are gently create a motion to and fro over her face and awares her about the chapter of the biology book which she was holding in another hand. She is in 12th this year and going to appear in the board exam. Her eyes were on the book but her mind was lost in the memory of the past she was thinking the day 1st day of their chatting by a fake I'd.
Yes, she and shiba although were reading in the same school but 1st time they met in the facebook.and scolding herself being with that beast for 3 years.. but her heart still don't believe in his last word that" it is over.for the sake of my mom i have to leave bcz u re not belonging to my caste "by reminding the rude words.. tears rolled down on her red cheeks the butterflies re moving around the beauty and trying their best to make her happy and kissing her cheek..but she was lost and there was no response on her face..
Drops are falling on the paper of her open biology book consequently where the diagram of heart is given...

Her mother called her -"beta "
The words of her mother passed by her ear. But she was still weeping and gradually it turned into crying
Mother -"beta" beta (the voice became louder)
It was able to go through her ear
She wiped her tear and cleared her throat and said "yes mom"
Mom- are u reading or slept?
She - reading mama
Mom- ok beta come it's late
          Take ur break fast
She - yes mom coming

.......the story to be continued.........
Let's she what the turning points are coming in her life....