Chapter Four

𝓞riganum - Blush
∾⋄∾⋄∾⋄∾⋄∾

Ankai had been so deep in thought he didn't notice how the dragon suddenly had come to a halt, and simply continued to walk until his frame knocked into the mountain of muscles.

He flinched backward in shock, head tilting up to see the dragon kissing another woman.

Ankai felt surprised by just how he had managed to get so distracted by his own thoughts that he missed that another demon had encountered them. And that she was basically eating the face off the dragon-shifter. But Rhaegar didn't seem to mind at all as he responded by kissing her just as fiercely back.

Ankai looked down, feeling completely out of place and only able to fidget with his own fingers.

The demons broke the kiss after a solid minute, but not before incredibly awkward mood that settled over Ankai like an itchy wool blanket.

When they both turned to him, Ankai rose his gaze from the ground. Involuntarily his eyes ran over the tall frontside the woman.

She kept the caressing the dragon's cheek as her eyes stared at him with a gaze so full of love it made Ankai lose his gaze to the ground again briefly. It felt like years passed before she lot the dragon's cheek go and turned to the purple demon fully, exposing her equally towering height to the other dragon.

Her skin was of the same dark shade as his, just a tad darker. But her form was a lot softer, curvier, and sculpted in at all the right places.

In the human realm, legends were constantly portrayed on television shows. Often they represented male characters, especially playing demons, as strong and dominant. Wheras female demons woul be portrayed as small and innocent creatures. But they had gotten it all wrong. Female demons were usually, in contrast to the males, curvy yet also very toned to both attract and protect. This demon could do just that, and all the more, depending on her incredibly stong aura alone.

Ankai's mouth went dry as his eyes seemed completely glued to her form, much like how it had been glued to the other dragon's well-defined chest.

She wore a simple garment, a silk dress that exposed one of her shoulders with its wide V-neck that ran seductively low and exposed a big part of her deep cleavage. Her neck was long and delicate, dressed in a coy silver necklace that led to a face that made him feel more enthralled than ever before.

Her jaw was sharp like the other dragon's jaw, but her chin wasn't as strong, her nose wasn't as straight, and her lips were a lot fuller and colored in a darker seductive ruby color. But what caught his attention, much like with Rhaegar, was her eyes. They welcomed him instantly with a dark chocolate color, melting away his chains of resistance. He didn't know what he had been resisting, but he knew for sure that those chains were as gone as if they had never even existed in the first place.

Ankai frowned as the woman lifted Rhaegar's hand to her lips, her tongue sweeping over the small holes from Ankai's fangs. She then let his hand fall to her side as she pressed herself against him, and they both turned to look at Ankai.

«Who is this?»

God. Even her voice was soft, calling onto him like a siren.

Ankai's frown deepened. Maybe she was like Ivraia? Ivraia was both succubus and siren, her lustful being was both pleasurably manipulative and terrifyingly welcoming.

Ankai tilted his head as he now analysed her form.

The demon didn't look demonic at all, so it was a fair possibility that she could be just like Ivraia, Ankai concluded.