chapter three : C O L E

Start from the beginning

You plopped your body on your fluffly mattress and stood up, Noie's kept meowing trying to get your attention. You chuckled and took him in your arms as he purred in delight. You kept rubbing his ears while you prepare your digital pad and connect it to your Imac.

You sat on your gaming chair, and spin it around playfully. You stretched your arms and cracked your knuckles as you laid Noie beside the digital pad. You grabbed your digital pen and started drawing the design.

That was until you got interrupted by a sudden phone call, you groan in annoyance and answered the phone while drawing the sleeves of the jersey.

"y/n! I'll be coming to your house in 10 minutes and I'll staying there until the jerseys are done!" Cole said excitedly, you swore you can hear him tripping on a chair. Cole Makihara the amazing tailor in our agency, he is just months older than you and also a third year in Hosu

"okay... I'll get the guest room prepare" You answered while coloring the collar of your design. Cole squealed in excitement and immediately hang up, You sighed and stood from your chair as you opened your bedroom door open, escorting yourself out from your humble bedroom.

You walked downstairs slowly when you hear loud sound from the TV and the lights were all off. "what the.. " You mumbled under your breath and peeked beside the wall, it was Lev and... Yaku, Kuroo, Kenma and Yamamoto all shaking in fear. You guessed that they were watching a new horror film that was inside your dvd cabinets and drawers.

Just about the jumpscare was going to happen, you flicked the lights open unexpectedly. Lev and the others jolted in surprised and looked at you, Yaku blushed as steams coming out from his ears, Kuroo smirked with a hint of lust in his eyes, Kenma looked away from you with a tint of blush while playing his game. Yamamoto has blood dripping from his nose and was about to faint.

You were wearing your silky purple nightgown with your hair in a bun and with your glasses.. You forgot.. That you didn't wore your bra, it was some sort of a habit of yours.

"Y-Y/N B-BRA W-WEAR!" Lev shouted while blushing and covered his eyes. You tilt your head in confusion and shrugged the door bell rang. "we have a guest?" Lev peeked through his hands.

"yeah.. He'll be staying here until we get our work finished"

"Work?" They all said in unison with their eyebrows furrowed in confusion, they didn't know that you are a working student. "oh didn't I told y-" Arms was suddenly wrapped around your body suffocating you to death.

"Y/n!!" Cole said excitedly while bouncing like a bunny. You were flabbergasted but you didn't give a shit about it. Cole haven't seen you for 9 months, you only see each other through video calls and stuff. "C-cole can't breathe!" you wheezed

Cole laughed nervously and lets you, to give you air. You glared at him "sorry" he mumbled, he was just so excited to see one of his favorite people. "Y/n who's this?" Kuroo said behind you eyeing Cole up and down with his arms crossed, he glared st Cole who was waving at him like a innocent child.

"oh he is Cole Makihara the tailor in our company" Kuroo and Yamamoto glared at him as if he is a threat inside your house, Yaku and Kenma were just staring at him but they were feeling something weird inside their kokoro (heart).

"Cole...? As in Cole Makihara?! The older boy who kicked me in the lake?! Because I tore his penguin plushie?"
Lev exclaims, You confusedly nodded. When Lev was around 5 or 7 years old he met this older boy that was 3 years older than him and he is Cole Makihara, Lev accidentally tore his plushie and Cole kicked him in the lake. Such a tragic story

"ah! You're the russian boy who clumsily fell into the lake?" Cole tilt his head in confusion and tried remembering the past. "no! You pushed me!!!" Lev angrily retorted, when Cole pushed him in the lake, Lev peed himself in his pants by accident such a tragic story indeed.

"okay stop! Boys you continue what you guys are doing while me and Cole are going to work in my bedroom" The players froze.

'in her... BEDROOM?!'

"Why don't you join us ojou chan?" Kuroo suggested while flipping his bedhair. "join? But I have work to do?" Cole noticed this and smirked.

"come on y/n! let's go upstairs!" Cole whined like a kid making you sigh annoyingly. "Y-Y/n san! We need you to make u-u-uhm! Cookies?" Yaku tried making excuses to not make you leave with that boy with you.

"cookies? We have a cookie jar inside the kitchen cabinets. Let Lev do it for you guys we really need to work!" Cole threw them a triumphant grin, Kuroo dead glared the male same with Yaku. "sure!" Lev runs off happily.

"Y-Y/n san... Uh-m e-eto! PLEASELETMEGOWITHYOU!!" Yamamoto blushed furiously making your eyes furrowed in confusion.

"are you guys sure? It'll be bor-"

"ITS FINE!!"

THIRD POV [HUMBLE BEDROOM]

Thank heavens that your bedroom is massive. You sat on your gaming chair while Cole sat beside you giving you ideas about Karasuno's offical ICS jerseys. "I think orange and a peachy kind of a color?" Cole suggested, you nodded as you kept thinking different colors. You suddenly remembered something. You spin your chair to face the members.

"you won against Karasuno right?" Kuroo nodded and kept patting Noie that was on your bed. "tell me about them" Kenma looked up from his game and stared at you then went back, you sweatdropped but shrugged it off anyways.

"they were once a powerhouse but now they are called the..." Kuroo nudged Kenma to say the next lined "The wingless crows"

"yeah, they once have a player that got them into the nationals, his jump was like he was flying and his arms were like wings" Yamamoto answered as you kept nodding. 'crows huh?'

"now.. they brought little giant back which is Hinata Shouyo" Yaku munched your homemade cookies "this is delicous y/n san" you thanked him and spun your chair.

"orange...the crows are black... shit i got it!" You squealed and grabbed the digital pen, began coloring the jersey.

Once you were finished you showed it to Cole who was stunned "that's amazing!" Cole couldn't kept his eyes off from the Imac. It was beautiful

"what exactly your jobs ojou?"

"oh.. I'm the designer of ICS Sports wear"

"NANI?!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Your partner in crime

Cole Makihara

19 years old

3rd Year
Yuuei Academy

Occupation : tailor at ICS Sports Wear

Sports : Swimming, Soccer, Volleyball

He is the prodigy of Volleyball and Soccer same like Y/n they won the Nationals.

The two were unbeatable until now