The One , When They Met 💙

Start from the beginning

Ayesha : Hushh !! only one class is left , than we'll be free!!

Shanaya : yeah , you guys know what ... if I could be the principal of this school na...I will never force students to come here ... I mean I'll make a new rule....that students can do whatever they want...no pressure at all...

Rogan : yeah yeah , ( his her head lightly ) but let me remind you Khanna ( her surname ) you're in your Dreamland...now come back to the reality...

Shanaya glared him cutely...Ayesha giggled seeing them...

They trio stood up to go to their last lecture but Rohan and shanay stopped their ....

Ayesha : what happened? aren't you both coming ?

Shanaya : actually Ayeshu !! Rohan's friend is coming to join our college today...so we have to wait...

Ayesha : but , who joins the college in the final year ?

Rohan : actually Ayeshu... his dad is the trustee of this college...he was in London for past two years to complete his graduation but his dad insisted him to join this college...so hence , he is coming today ...

Ayesha : okay than , you both wait ... I'm going !!

they both nodds and Ayesha went from there..

Screen Shifts...

A boy was shown coming out of the principal's room after completing all the admission procedure...And He Was Revealed to be Ronny ....

Ronny's Lotd.

he saw basketball ground

he saw basketball ground...he started playing basketball alone... suddenly his balance on basketball deteriorated...and the basket ball hits a girl's head..she fell on floor because of much force...

Ronny ( murmured ) : ohh shit !!

he moved towards the girl , she was sitting on floor rubbing her head... her face was hidden as few of her hair strands were falling on her face...he sat on floor besides her and asked with concern...

Ronny : are you okay ?

The girl was non other than Ayesha... she parted her hairs from her face And tucked them behind her ears.... she looked up at him... for a second... he was lost in her beauty... and he was mesmerized for the first time seeing a girl...Ayesha looked at him and slightly smiled rubbing her head...

Ayesha : you should play carefully !!

his trance broke when he listened her soft yet sweet voice...

Ayesha : by the way , I'm ok ...

she stood up and jerked the dust from her dress... she passed a slight smile to Ronny and was about to go when he stopped her...

Ronny : hey !

she turned towards him... he came to her and was about to say something but just than Shanaya and Rohan came their...

Rohan immediately hugged Ronny... and he hugged him back...

Rohan : ( happily ) finally you're here !!

Ronny smiled at him and Shanaya... he looked at Ayesha ...

Shanaya : Ronny , ( she held Ayesha's hand ) meet Ayesha ... my bestie...

Ronny forwarded his hand and Ayesha shooked it with hers....

Ayesha : hii Ronny ...

Ronny : hey !!

Rohan : ok guys !! let's go and chill somewhere ?

Ayesha : no yarr , actually I have to go to my apartment... I'm getting late... and I have to complete my pending assignments so... ( looked at Ronny ) sorry Ronny...

Ronny smiled at her...

Shanaya : ( murmured seeing Ayesha ) book worm !!

Ayesha hits her head , while Ronny and Rohan laughed seeing them...Ayesha bid bye to them and went from there....Ronny was looking from her back seeing her going...

Ronny : ( sighed , and murmured ) Ayesha !!

he smiled remembering her ...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Done For Today 🙌

Please vote and comment
if you liked it
.
5 votes and 5 comments for next part are required 💙

Signing Off
- Anonymous 💙

******
~ tags ~
__cocolate__ dilatory_peachyylush SamanthaXavier25 sravanthi_ dreambigger125 starsnbeaches SushRiti_Forever SUSHXKRITZ zainabil_n duaayein kairamagical -sparklewriting -YEEHAWDICAPRIO