---

A soft knock on the door pulled you out of your dreams. Walking to the door you open it to find Harry and the barmaid Grace, you smile at Harry and Grace as you sigh and say good morning at them both. 'Mrs Shelby are we okay to open' Grace asks you. 'Grace how many times call me y/n and yeah you can open but if the Shelby brothers or someone who looks weird comes in knock on the window of the booth' You say walking back into the booth with your tea, Harry kindly made you. 'Yes y/n' she replies as you close the booth door with a slight smile. 

---

Millions of thoughts consume your mind as you sit in the Grassion smoking. How am I going to get out of this ? What will John say? Am I gonna have to run away ? Life was great with John and his children, you and him had one and the other three were his ex-wife but you loved them all the same and you were happy with John. You and John were friends since he saved you from the boys who would pick on you in the playground. Then you were friends with Arthur and Tommy at the age of 10 even though you were Johns age you all had a close bond with all the brothers. At the age of 19 John married and it broke your heart Tommy would comfort you and you too became close and he became more your brother. When John ex-wife died you were there for him and his children and forming a close bond with them all and when John left for the war you looked after his children for the 4 years he left and continued to help Polly with the business at the betting shop. When the boys returned from the war, they all changed Tommy wasn't as happy anymore he didn't show any emotion expect when you would make someone one angry or give one of your sarcastic comments making him crack a small smile. Arthur was his normal self but we could all see he was suffering and he was breaking inside but you giving him a hug would make it all better. John was sad when it was just you too, he would break down and cry at the nightmares he was trying to escape, you would lay with him. Him wrapping his arms around you and you would lay on his chest listening to his heat beat. Only months of you helping John he couldn't help but smile when you entered a room or kiss you on the cheek when he had the opportunity to.  John was the first to confess his love for you after you were shot and was near to death if it weren't for Tommy digging the bullet out of your shoulder. Polly told you he and his brothers were a mess after you passed out but John was the worst not leaving your side holding your hand, pushing loose hair out your face, kissing your head ever so often and he even asked Polly to pry for you, he was a mess. When Polly told you this, you dropped everything and ran to John, when you found him with his brothers in the Grassion, you pulled him up from his chair and kissed him like he was your only source of air. He was shocked at first but kissed you back like no one was watching, you heard Arthur whistling and when you pulled away from John placing your forehead on his and after catching your breath you both started to laugh. When you looked at Tommy after he had a smile on his face knowing you were in safe hands with John and you would be happy again. 

---

It was five'o clock meaning the Shelby brothers would be turning up anytime soon, a soft knock on the booth window indicated a Shelby brother or someone shifty was outside the booth. You pull out your gun pointing it towards the door. The door opened and in walked Tommy and Arthur looking dead at you whiskey in hand, they're eyes widened at the sight of you it had been more than a week since they have seen you and the sight of you surprised them. You dropped your gun and moved quickly and sung your arms around Arthur was nearest towards you, he wrapped on arm around you and kissed your head hoping he wasn't seeing things and you were there hugging him. You pulled away from him and closing the door behind them and sat down not saying a word to either of them as they watch you not sure on what to say to you. 

After they sat down, Arthur was the first to speak 'Y/n what the fuck happened ?' they both were still watching you as you sat taken mouth fulls of whiskey. 'I killed the man Tommy asked me to to, was spotted by the son of the leader and now he is after me, took me a week to get back, had to burn a few cars, take a train and broke into someones home to sleep the night' you explain not meeting their eyes. 'Are you hurt ?' Tommy asks lighting his chigger. You let out a dry chuckle, finally meeting his eyes 'It ended in a fight, a few guns, knives the normal, was cut on my temple some bastard thought in was okay to slam me into a table and run a knife down my face but apart from that I am fine' you say say the last bit sarcastically with a sarcastic smile. 'Fucken' hell y/n, you should of called we thought you were dead' Arthur says. 'When did you get back ere'  Tommy asks. You were about to answer when John walked through the door, complaining about something already as he took off his cap and tossed in on the table. He looked tired and sad he did think his wife was dead. Then he noticed you sat in his normal seat and he frozen eyes on you, mouth open but no words were coming out. Slowly you stand up and take a few steps towards him slowly taking his hand running your thumb over his knuckles. 'John...' you whisper but before you could get another word in John connected you lips together, hoping you weren't just in his head. Placing his forehead on yours he held you tight, his arms holding you safe. 'Y/n, don't leave me again please...I love you so much' 'I love you too John so much.' 

---

You were sat back in the Shelby house, Tommy called a family meeting, you and John were a little late as you were busy with something else ;) Polly, Micheal and Finn were all shocked to see you, Polly and you had a daughter and mother relationship that you cared for very much as Polly lost her child and you lost your mother when you were young so when John told everyone you too were dating she was the happiest and welcomed you to the family with open arms. 

Sitting next to John, his hand on your thigh Tommy was talking about what will happen and how to resolve the problem of the wanted sign on your back. 'I set y/n a task of killing a man, a leader of a rival gang I didn't know he had a son therefore their leader is the son and he saw y/n kill his dad therefore y/n has is now wanted by this gang' Tommy said, you could feel Polly's eyes staring at you in disbelief, you didn't tell her because you didn't want to break her heart if you did die.  'Now we need to find away to get them off y/n, any suggestions.' After a silence, you knew a way but no one was going to like it but it was the only way. 'Let them kill me' You look up at Tommy. 'No fucking way' John states gripping on your thigh tighter. 'No, its the only way if I ain't dead then they will come after John, the kids anyone who talks to me is in danger.' 'No there has to be another way' Arthur says 'No let me talk to them, try and find another way' Tommy says sitting down in his chair. 'Their won't be.'

Part 2 ??