The End

Jungwoo cried bitterly at his funeral. Many people had attended to mourn the loss of their best friend, the talented Music composer, their loved brother and his Lover.

It didn't rain that day. It was sunny and the sky seemed to smile on them. But they were too broken to smile back.

Jungwoo sobbed into Doyoung's chest while he saw the coffin going down the grave. He could form words. Too broken, too hurt.

After the ceremony was over, the only people who stayed back were Ten, Taeyong and Jungwoo. They stood in silence, looking at the grave with sad eyes.

He was taken too soon.

Jungwoo saw Taeyong and Ten back a little, giving Jungwoo a little space. He took the opportunity to crouch down and sit. He let out another loud sob.

"W-why did you leave me Mark? Why did you leave us!?" He tried to stop the tears but he couldn't. He couldn't. How could he?

"Markie you know the surprise we were supposed to have o-on your birthday? I was planning to p-propose to y-you. I wanted to be with you. For the rest of our lives. I wanted to marry you Mark!" It was heartbreaking. Jungwoo sobbed as he remembered that day. That dreaded day.

The way Mark fell. The way he nearly grabbed him but he couldn't. The way he saw Mark fall down onto the ground and just stop moving. The scream he let out when he hurried to get down.

Him screaming for someone to call an ambulance. The terror he had when he saw Mark bleeding all over the place.

He hates that.

Jungwoo whimpered softly as he slowly got up. The ring he had got custom made was kept in his pocket, safe and sound.

He walked towards the two brothers and fell on the older, holding him tightly as he let out soft sobs. His head aching, his tears still somehow flowing.

His heart completely broken.

The brothers cried too. They let tears slip through their eyes as they led the younger to the car. They would head home and spend their time grieving.

It ended too quickly for Mark Lee. He still had so much time to live. It was quite heartbreaking when you realise that when he was starting to heal, when he was feeling more alive. He died.