Part 14

Misty POV

It was time for school and my brother luke didn't want to go to school so I called my father and he smiled and picked up Luke and said time for school lazy bones I giggled but that's when Luke at father and said shut up.

I was a little shocked to hear him say that as father was about to say something mother walked into the room and kissed father as Luke looked and said to both off them get a room.

Father put my brother down and like and I went to our rooms to change into our school outfit.

As we got dressed and had our breakfast we locked the house and left for school mother was pregnant with our baby sis or brother my father held both our hands as we walked to school.

That's when fangirls screams loudly saying Luke is here and I hide behind my father and he looked at Luke and he ran.

Heh

Luke pOV

I ran past the fangirls and into the school I didn't like this school because off the girls annoying me I don't like girls as I open the locker and put my things away what I do and don't need.

As I shut the door I seen a skeleton girl she was shorter then me and she was to short for her locked so I helped her and she blushed and said thank you.

You're welcome.

Name luke what's your name.?

BlueMist: my name is BlueMist it's nice to meet you Luke.

While I was walking to my class I noticed that she was in the same class and she sat down next to me.

My sister had a smirk on her face and she mouth something to me and that made me blush.

Lotus POV

I was walking with my husband fell palette we was going to the doctor's office to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl or maybe twins.

As we walked into the doctors office I seen a girl trying to flirt with my husband and he didn't look like he wanted to flirt back so I walked to the girl and I'm my demon voice I said stay away from my husband and she ran off as the doctor asked me and palette to come in.

After awhile we got what we came here for and I'm having twins I was happily crying as fell palette was hugging me like a husband should love his wife.

I got up and we walked out off the doctors office and he told us that he wants to see me and my husband next month to see how far I am.

I might have the twins before that but I hope all go well.

I can't wait to tell my two kids.

Fell reaper POV

I was on the phone to my daughter lotus she told me that she was having twins I told Gino and she slammed me to the couch and grab the phone I looked at her in disbelief first she says she to tired to get up and then she up like a flash and talking to lotus I will never get how pregnancy women ack when they have there mood swings.

As Gino was talking to lotus she told me to make her some food she told me to make her pickles and peanut butter sandwich ew gross I thought to myself.

I gave Gino the sandwich and she ate it I think I just throw up in my mouth that's when she said ice cream and hotdog I just had a frisk face and nodded.

So this is what it's like to have to do things to help with girls when they are pregnant.

While cleaning up the kitchen I noticed that Gino finished talking to lotus and she went upstairs to our room and rest I walked up to the room and used my magic to locked all the windows and doors so know one can get in I cuddling into Gino and rub her belly saying I love you.

If lotus is pregnant I'm sure she just like her mother with the cravings oh how I wished to see my daughter deal with palette with her pregnancy cravings for food.

Fell palette pOV

Lotus was having food cravings and now I'm stuck in the kitchen making food for her to eat I smiled as I was thinking off the two twins misty and Luke was happy that we are having twins.

As I walked back to lotus I put the food down and lotus ate it and I smiled and kissed her wrapped my arms around lotus and my two sleepy kid's while me and lotus was watching a movie.

I smiled as the movie was playing it was a scary movies and it was getting to the good part when the Storm hit the power point the tv was working on so I made up story's until the power went back on.