I didn't have any worries right now. I was happy.

I had my fiancé and my baby, that's all I need.

"We haven't been here since-"

"I know." I cut Harry off, smiling because I was excited to go back to this place and create some more memories.

He smirks at my response.

He looked so good. His bruises were healing, along with his nose-which still had a bandage on it-. He was tan from the sun. He was just in blue swim shorts and a white shirt. He had black Raybands covering his green eyes, and his hair was loose and slightly messy, just how I liked it.

I was in a pink sundress, with a black bathing suit underneath. It was the perfect attire for where we were going.

We eventually make it to the familiar forest along the highway, and Harry makes the turn that brings us into the middle of a grove of trees, only this time, there were two other cars here.

I hop out of our car with a smile, grabbing the bag we had prepared full of necessities. Harry gets Daisy out of her seat, and she squeals a bit from all the moving around.

He cradles her as we walk through the grove, and eventually make it out onto the sand.

We stood before the beautiful, familiar beach that Harry loved so much. The water was clear and the sky was bright blue, the sun casting down on the sand.

Scattered along the beach were our best friends.

Eliza helped Elijah walk along the shore, his little feet splashing in the water.

Louis was laying shirtless on top of a beach towel, letting his skin absorb the sun rays.

And Niall was about to run off the dock and splash into the water, like a big child.

I chuckled at the sight, my heart feeling warm because I was surrounded with the people I love in the place I loved.

Louis sits up, spotting Harry and I walking towards him.

"The Styles family has arrived." he says, lifting his sunglasses up off his eyes.

"It's fucking gorgeous out here." Harry says, handing Daisy over to me so he could get out a couple beach towels and lay them down for us.

I rock my daughter in my arms, smiling at her delicate face.

"Yeah. I could get used to this." Louis replies to Harry's comment.

Niall runs back from out of the water, his body soaking wet and his face wearing a beaming smile. He grabs a towel and runs it through his hair. Eliza picks Eli up and begins heading our way as well.

There was not one frowning face.

We were all so happy.

Harry turns to me with a smirk. "Come with me." he says, nodding his head towards the dock.

I quickly grab Eliza's attention, who had just handed Eli off to Louis.