14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)

Start from the beginning

"No, he takes the patience out of me, seriously. It's like this since the first day we met." I say.

"Hey, do I need to worry about him? I mean you and him" he says. He is always so truthful so direct. I can't give him false hope.

"Look, I'm going to be really direct with you because... Dylan I really like you... And with you things are so simple, so clear. You make me feel like something so meaningful and you're not afraid to show that. On the other hand, with me and Ross everything is uncertain. He gives me hope some times, but he also takes it back in mere seconds. And I'm tired of this, constant thing. But I like Ross, I really do like him, I'm falling head over heals for him but then future that we hold is so unclear. And I just, I don't wanna give you the wrong idea about what I feel." I explain don't wanting him to go through what I am.

"But, what do mean by that?" Dylan says staring at my eyes intently.

"I don't know..... I don't know..... " I say. "I'm sorry. You are really sweet and I really like you but..."

"But you like Ross more." Dylan speaks out.

"I do." I mumble looking down. I feel Dylan getting up.

"Just.... If Ross was out of the picture, would you give us a shot?"

"Even with Ross in the picture I gave us a shoot." I say. "I really tried to get him out of my head, I can't." I say to him as he tries to smile and walks away.

Huh, I'm so messed up. "So, I can't get out of your head hah?"says Ross getting out of the corner.

"What?... You were listening?" I shout.

"Was it true what you said back there?" he asks like he is unsure.

"Ugh, get out of my life." I say frustrated turning myself to the other way.

"I would, but can I get out of your head. That's the important question here." he mocks.

"You see that's the thing about you Ross. You just don't have the real guts. You are no men. And I hate the fact that I just letted my mind think otherwise. I just thought, no, he is not like this. I've seen his real true self. He is genuine, he's maybe just scared but I don't believe I didn't got to the reality check sooner. Dylan is a great guy and I just can't like him back cuz I'm freaking stuck on you. So, please just leave me alone. Don't hurt me. If you have one good bone in that body....." I let out already sobbing, feeling every thick warm tear stream down my face to let space for more to come out.

I run inside hearing the late alarm but I couldn't stand to go class. I start to walk in the direction of the door, down the empty hall. I didn't even dare to look up.

Suddenly, I bump into a strong chest that immediately embraces me, so I won't fall. "Are you okay?" Tyler? I feel fingertips taking the hair off my face. I look up and see a pair of stunning brown eyes look deeply into mine.

"Laura, are you okay?" he says concerned.

"Yeah, just..." I start to wipe off my tears and fake smiling.

"You can talk to me, you know that right?" he whispers. Something about his ways that showed so much truth.

"No, I'm... I'm not okay..." I say and blurt starting to sob again. He pushes me to his tight grip. A comfortable place. A peaceful one.

"Sshshsh, do you wanna get out here?" he keeps whispering and there is something just so comforting about his whisper. It feels like closeness.

I nod softly and he takes my hand. He takes me away.

EXTRA POV - Ross's point of view - (A/N: Surprise!)

With the rest of strength to follow her against her will that I had, I walk to the gate to inside the hall, to find Laura hugging Tyler, I believe that was the name. When I finally realize something, the universe turns against me to show that it's always too late and that I'm always too late.

"You know, you had your chance to take her, she's beautiful and really deserves the best but you failed it, and don't think for one second that there is not someone to grab her right away." says Travis from behind my back patting on it and the walking away. I turn to look at him. I messed up big and big time. I needed a way to make it right. And don't think for one second that I'm giving up right away.

NEXT CHAPTER: Tyler and Laura's little adventure. Laura writes a song about what she feels. (Music is The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez and I do not own it <3)

QUESTION: First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? Thought's on this! And who likes this mini Ross POV's think I'm gonna make them usual <3

So what's up? I heard Ross was living Disney.... Is this true? Anyways, I would love to know what theories you have about how this story is going to revolve, so comment that if you want. And Soooooo sorry the chapter is really minimus I just wanted to give you guys more to read!

Bye <3