ASU Starter

Chapter 2

*Elizabeths POV*

Once i got to the University i got shown around the school by one of the tour guides. She showed me my dorm room and told me if i had any questions to find her in dorm #244 which is right below mine #344.

Once i got in my room i saw all my boxes and my roommate who had Blonde hair that faded into a bright pink. She hasn't noticed my i guess because she has headphones in and is writing something.

"I guess ill meet you later" i mumbled.

i started unpacking all my stuff and putting my clothes away and putting sheets, pillows,and blankets on my bed.

*One hour later*

i finished unpacking and my roommate finally noticed me.

"Hey you must be Elizabeth, i'm Perrie i'm in my second year and your in your first right?" she said.

"Yeah, im in my first year, and you can call me Beth,Ellie, or Lizzy. if you want" i said. "Ok, i was just going to go and get some lunch with my boyfriend and his friends if you wanted to come?" She offered.

"If you want i can but i feel like i'll be intru-" She cut me off "You will not be intruding i would love to have you come with me, you seem like a sweetheart and i want you to meet my boyfriend and his friends" she said with her British accent. "OK just let me get ready" i said. "ok"she said and i headed to the bathroom.