Moving

Chapter 1

*Elizabeths POV*

Today is the day!

The day I get to get out of this place. I mean I love it here but, I want to go and try something else and do something else.

I am Elizabeth Fay O'Neil, I was born and raised in Mullingar, Ireland. I'm the second oldest out of three siblings , John, is the oldest then theres me and then, little Joe who's about to turn 5. My oldest brother is 22, and is very protective over me. I'm 18 1/2 my birthday is September 14.

So let me tell you about my parents my mom and dad died when was 13 years old. I was so sad because they were my only friends besides my brother. I was bullied at school being called names like, Whore, Fat, Slut,etc...

i started cutting when i was about 9 because i couldnt take it any more, nobody noticed the pain i was going through. Nobody cared enough to look at me in the eyes and see how broken i was.

when i was 14 i stopped cutting because i started making youtube videos of me singing and i got lots of compliments saying how good i was. But, the only other reason i stopped was because of the other youtubers i watched that made me feel pretty, special.....Important.

So today i moving out to Arizona to go to college(ASU). i'm so excited because i hear its a big party school but, im not going there to party every night but, i heard it is a really good place to help me with my singing career and i got a HUGE scholorship to it and i dont have to pay for anything except for food. I've already shipped all my stuff to my dorm so im leaving now.

LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!