Dreams Depend On The People Who Fight To Make Them Real

"Sara,Sara,Sara," Carmon screamed . " you know ever since Liz left that girl has been so avoiding us."

"I know she's just upset. " replied Leo.

Leo being a vampire would know this for a fact not just a guess. Carmon on the other hand wouldn't have even been able to guess thought she's Sara sister and not just her sister though blood but by magic along with Liz who had just left for uni even though they had to fight bad guys every day.

"Sara were are you." Continued Carmon.

"Im up here, and before you ask were here is im in the attic."

Leo and Carmon started for the stairs but of course Leo got there first with his vamp speed and all. When they burst thought the door in to the attic there she was standing next to a hologram of Liz acting if every thing is normal. Well it almost was normal I once seen her do this with an exboyfriend who had died in a car crash.

"What are you doing," Leo searched "Liz were did you come from."

The Hologram of Liz fidgeted the smiled and said "Well nice to see you to and I didn't come from anywhere im not here."

"Then Where are you" Leo replied with a staggered voice you no he hasn't been in to magic and stuff of that long.

"I'm at school and if you wouldn't mind I would like to talk to my sister by are self" Leo went metal and though him self at the hologram of Liz. Leo was so shocked that he'd gone thought the hologram he went staggering out the window and landed with a thump in the garden.

"OH MY GOD" Sara screeched then burst in to laughter which must of been contagious because soon enough we were all on the floor when Leo stormed back in to the room just to say "Fine I'll leave you and your sisters to it."

"Leo by the way get the window fixed" Liz shouted down the hall Leo turned face red and angry just to storm off.

"oh I had to do it I am the oldest" Liz whispered to us and we all burst back in two laughter.

"we no you are you say it every time you see us. So how's school and that new 'Friend' of yours " Sara asked

"fine and he is just a friend and any way what would dad say if he say I was dating you no dad would never approve because he's American and we English you no how he is he's like the most racist person I no."

"Yeah your right," dad had never approved of any one since mum left him.

"And on that not I got to go I can here ma room mate waling down the hall so I better be off and remember im coming for tea tomoz so be prepared. bi" and then she was gone.

They walked slowly down the stairs and in to the living room. Silence. No one even smiled, Leo looked round the room and said "you no frowning give's you wrinkles."

Carmon and Sara rolled there eyes.

"Shut up Leo its not funny." replied Carmon.

"So what was Liz saying?" Leo asked ignoring Carmon’s comment for him to shut up,

"Nothing-" Sara started but was interrupted

"No don’t say she didn’t really tell you anything you no better that to lie and if you don’t want to tell us then you should of told us she was here so we could of herd for are self," Carmon sad and stormed over to the stool beside her and pounced on it.

"Fine if you must no she said she is going to run away with her new American boyfriend because then dad cant try to brake them up,” she sighed

"what Omg she cant just run away," Carmon yelled "its not like dad could even try to brake them up she 19 she has here own life now it has nothing to do with him, any way he hasn’t been seen since mum left for all we no he's dead,"

Sara put here hands over her face and started to whimper

Leo put his arm around her "Sara what’s wrong "

"I no its because I said dad was dead for all we no Sara im sorry I didn’t mean it like that I just, you no, im just angry"

"YEAH WELL IT DOESN’T MATTER BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT WE SAY DAD WILL STILL DISAPPROVE OF LIZ'S BOYFRIEND AND SHE'LL STILL LEAVE!!" Sara jump down from here seat and stormed out of the room

1 min later her bedroom door slammed shut.

ok so that was chapter 1 comment below and tell me what you think