Tears- Chapter 4

Sorry for the long wait but I have just been really busy and stuff. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and I hope you like it. This chapter is in the P.O.V of Liz (still) (A/N THIS IS STILL MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD AND I APPOLAGISE FOR ANY SPELLING AND GRAMMER MISTAKES)

Chapter 4

I Had to drive all the way over town to the collage campus and was banging on Laurens door,

“Yes, yes, yes, what is it,” Lauren screamed from behind the door, she opend the door quickly to find me with tears streaming down my face, “Omg Liz what’s wrong,” she shrieked

“It just family stuff but I needed someone to talk to and comfort me,”

I spent the whole night passed out on Laurens sofa. By the time I woke Tom was leaning over me watching me.

“Tom what are you doing here?” I asked

“Lauren called me last night and told me you turned up here last night upset and it might be best for me to come over and check on you,”

“well there was no need im going now,” I scowled

I got up and walked over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. As I looked in the mirror I saw that my eyes were red and blotchy. I slowly turned on the tap and began to wash my face hoping Tom had go home after all the was the reason I was in this mess. After I had finished washing I went over to the mirror I was still wearing last nights outfit but I had nothing eals to were so I went with it. I considered climbing out the window and then running round back to my car……………………………….................................................................... No I no I am just going to walk out and strait to Laurens room, therefore I did Lauren was sitting on the dresser chair deciding what colour eye shadow to put on.

“oh, your up great I was thinking you could tell me why you were crying yesterday,”

“no not yet anyway I have to go home or back to my dorm room and get changed and stuff bi,” before she could get any words in I was gone. I ran out of the house incase Tom was still there I didn’t see him so I guessed he had already left.

As I got in to the car my head started to spin, oh, im just tired ill be fine when I eat something.

I got home I walked over to my fridge and grabbed a apple and yogurt. I sat on the sofa and eat the apple first I glanced over to the clock 12.20 I mustn’t of slept much at Lauren’s. I think I am going to go back to bed maybe that will help. I walked over to my bed and pulled back the duvet climbed in.

When I woke up the clock said 6.54pm I checked my phone 34 missed calls, they weren’t all from one person they were mostly from Tom but there were a few from Leo and Carmon “ugghhhhh” I moaned “do they not get it I don’t want to talk to them I want to be left alone. Carmon obviously didn’t get the threat maybe I should phone dad and ask if Tom has called him yet, I did, “dad its Liz,”

“oh honey what’s wrong,”

“nothing why,”

“well you calling I just assumed that there was something wrong,”

“no I was just calling to asked if you had any unexpected phone calls recently,”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why is there something that I should no,”

“no just if your phone rings and you don’t know the number don’t answer it,”

“oh, why,”

“its just a scam going round they will properly ask for your bank details and try and hack your bank leaving you penny less,”(N/A SORRY IF ANY ONE READING THIS IS GOING THROUGH A SIMILAR SITUATION OR IS ACTUALLY PENNY LESS)

“Oh ok then fine I wont answer it,”

“ok good. Love you biii,”

“love you to darling bii.” after he had hung up I got up and went to sit out side I was about to open the door when I realised it was poring down with rain, “ugh why every time I want to do something out side it rain’s”

Sara’s P.O.V

“Im hear why,”

“I need to talk to you,”

“ok ok I am coming,” I heard Leo’s feet thumping down the stairs “what,”

“have you heard from Liz?” I asked, I got no reply

“Leo hello have you heard from Liz,”

“oh no why,”

“because I am worried about her she just stormed out of hear last night,”

“oh I no I tried phoning her but I didn’t get any answer it was about 3.40 pm, but I called about 9 times did you get a hold of her,”

“NO I tried her about 9 times to but I got no answer,” I paused to think about what to say next, “have you tried Tom maybe he is with her,”

“I don’t know why don’t you try him,” that was a good idea I picked up my phone of the table and type in Tom number.”

“Hello Sara,”

“Yeah Tom, em have you heard from Liz,”

“well yeah and no I seen her cuz I went over to Laurens to see her but she didn’t seem interested practically told me to leave her alone,”

“oh really,”

“yeah I saw her leave in her car I guess she went home for more sleep,”

“oh ok that’s fine then thank you bi,”

“ok ill call if I hear from her before you do ok bi,”

“yeah he seen her and will call if he sees her before us,”

Ok ill be in my room if you need me Leo turned for the stairs 5 mins later I heard Leos bedroom door slam shut.

Ok peps that’s it for know I will upload the next chapter soon but im just so busy and am juggling that with being ill so ill try bi

Thanks for reading.