12. Astronomy Tower

An: Lol i stan. Hiss Hiss Bitch ;) U wonder what else Harry can do with that tongue 👅

Third Person P.O.V.|||Friday Night
Draco headed up to the astronomy tower to stargaze. He laid down on his back and looked up into the dark sky.

Harry's P.O.V.
I couldn't seem to sleep so i walked around the castle. I saw a figure go towards the astronomy tower so i followed. Who could be up this late at night?

Once we arrived i saw that the figure was Malfoy. He laid down and look up. As i was going to head back down i hear him say something. Potter i know your there. I curse myself for being so obvious. How'd you know? He said, I can hear you breathe. I lay down next to him and ask what he's looking at.

Draco's P.O.V.
I say to Potter. I'm looking at the stars. It's a full moon one of the best nights to view the constellations.

I remember something and i know he would want to see it.

Potter can i show you something? He nods his head. I point up into the sky and say, That constellation is the Canis Major (Dog Star) also knows as the Sirius constellation. If you connect the stars it looks like a dog. Potter looks so happy it's adorable. I know what would make his smile even bigger! I say that excitedly in my head.

Let me show you something else. I say. I again point up into the sky and point out the Lupus Constellation. This is the wolf constellation also knows as the Lupus constellation.

I look over at Potter and he's crying!? Potter? Potter! Are you ok? Your crying should i get help?!

Harry's P.O.V.
No no i'm ok. It's just their so beautiful. Thank you for showing me them, I say smiling. We both lay back down and i look towards Malfoy and ask him something.

Hey! Isn't that thing on your ear a constellation? I'm guessing the Draco constellation but i wouldn't know.

Draco's P.O.V.
Potter asks about my earrings which of course are the Draco constellation. I tell him that i'll show him my constellation. I begin talking about it but it seems that Potter isn't paying attention.

Potter, Potter. He's still isn't answering so i poke him... multiple times. Soon he's zapped back into reality and grabs my face and places his lips on mine.

I kiss him back but my head is screaming. The Straight as a Noodle Potter kissed me! ME HE KISSED ME! Our short but savored kiss soon ends and i look at him. I look at his face trying to find any show of regret and none. He didn't regret it. I want to scream from joy! Dreams do come true!

[An: i literally hate "!" bc me and my friends use it in a joking way. I need a new way to show excitement lol]

Harry's P.O.V.
I feel poking and look towards the person doing it. I see Malfoy's face and the next thing i know our lips are connected. After our kiss i look at him apologetically.

Sorry Draco, I couldn't resist. Your face is just so kissable and no ones ever done something as amazing you did for me. I look at Draco and wait what? He's smiling HES SMILING! Maybe this will go ok!!

It looks like you rather enjoyed that kiss, I say then wink. A wave a pink becomes visible on his cheeks. Adorable, my brain says. I suddenly feel my gryfindor courage and ask him the question.

Would you do me the honors of going on a date with me tomorrow?

Draco's P.O.V.
Soon after our kiss he asks me the question! Of course i say yes but i wanna play with him a bit.

I stay silent for a couple seconds at i look at him. He looks so scared for my response. I look at him and say, I wouldn't miss it Harry then i wink.

ME DRACO MALFOY IS GOING ON A DATE WITH CRUSH SINCE FOREVER FOREVER! I can't believe it, i'm so happy!

Harry's P.O.V.
I'm so happy with his response i almost forget to tell him when and where the date is.

Tomorrow before breakfast meet me at the black lake. Just wear a casual outfit. I highly doubt Draco is going to wear casual on our first date but it's worthy a try.

Not going to lie, I like the real Draco much more than black suits Draco. If you know what i mean. Seeing Draco in normal attire just reminds me he's human just like all of us. Sure he's made mistakes but he's trying to fix them now and that's all that matters.

Draco's P.O.V.
Pffffft! Casual outfit? never heard of her. But for Harry i'll try. I know i look amazing in anything i wear so what could go wrong?!

I can't wait to tell Pansy and Blaise! I'm so excited!!!
Tomorrow is definitely going to be the best day of my life!

I look over to Harry and he looks tired. I cast a tempus and it's SHIT 1:34 am. I need to look good for tomorrow which means beauty sleep.

Harry i gotta get some rest and you should too, i tell him. On my way out and down the staircase i look over to Harry and wink. I see pink creep up to his cheeks. How adorable, i smile and think to myself.

I head back to my dorm and i hear Harry's footsteps behind me. I sometimes forgot we're in the same common room. Good thing we're not dorm mates. I wouldn't want him seeing me before the date now would i.

I soon i'm in my dorm and i get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and wear my pajamas (silk of course). I fall asleep fast awaiting the next day.

Harry's P.O.V.
I wait a a few seconds before following Draco to the dorms. I just can't wait until tomorrow. I start daydreaming about how the date will go and soon i'm at my dorms. I get ready for bed as usual. Before crawling into my bed I put on my cozy pajamas. I fall asleep faster than i can say Malfoy.

[1054 words]
An: This is a long one for Drarry of course! don't be afraid i didn't skip over Pansmiones date that's coming soon!