3.The Great Hall

Third Person P.O.V.
The golden trio and Neville Are sitting at the eight years table waiting for others to come sit with them. Theodore, Millicent, Pansy, and Blaise sit down with them. Harry asks about the whereabouts of Draco and Pansy replies back with a simple, he wanted a dramatic entrance. Minutes later Draco opens the doors of the Great Hall.

Draco's P.O.V.
I open the doors to the Great Hall and i wait until all eyes are on me to dramatically spin and take confetti out of my pockets and begin throwing them everywhere. It was my last year, go big or go home! I sit down at the eight years table and everyone's looking at me weird. I say, What?! Neville begins saying Mione you weren't joking. Everyone's just looking at me jaw dropped blinking rapidly. I decide to speak and i choose my words wisely.

Anyways, Good evening i'm Draco Malfoy would any of you want some glitter. I reach into my bag and take out jars of colorful glitter. They still look at me jaw dropped so i walk over to Luna and begin talking with her. She knows the importance of glitter. I ask her if she wants me to add glitter to her makeup and she excitedly told me she wants a whole makeover. Can the amazing Draco Malfoy make Luna anymore stunning?

Third Person P.O.V.
When Draco leaves the table conversation starts booming.

Theo's P.O.V.
Holy shit Pansy you weren't joking. What happened to our dark and mysterious baby, i pout. Milli begins talking about how grown up and proud she is of him. Milli he isn't three, i say to her.

Milli's P.O.V.
I know that Theo, but he's never done anything like this i'm just so proud, i say very excited.

Third Person P.O.V.
Draco announces Lunas new look and everyone looks at Luna. She looks magical. All the girls begin asking Draco for a makeover and he bows saying thank you and walks over to the eight years. Pansy dear don't look so shocked i know i'm a work of art, Draco says. Pansy looks at draco up and down and says, Draco sweetheart you can't be a work of art with those nails, she says pointing at his nails.

Draco's P.O.V.
I gasp clearly offended. I take out my nail kit and fix my nails. There, Happy Pans? She excitedly starts saying, Great! now that you have that out fix my nails please. Damn i let Pansy trick me. Whatever, i say. The Great Hall then begins into chatter on how different i am. Even the eight years.

Theo i can hear you, i say. Theo was talking about how i'll have all the girls. Hm it's time to shine i think to myself. Theo you can have the girls. Sorry guys The Draco Malfoy is gay. And i throw up rainbow confetti! Everyone's extremely quiet, did i do something wrong? A few seconds later people clap for me. Wow people clapping for me? I look at everyone shocked.

Once the clapping slows down i see Lucy and Isaac. I motion my hand for them to sit next to us. Lucy and Isaac helped me a lot in six year.  I had many panic attacks and they always knew how to calm me down. But let's stop thinking about the past I'm better and happy now!

A few minutes of chatter and Headmistress Mcgonagall comes in and says her speech and we begin the sorting!

[586 words]
An: sorry if it's too short i'll try to make my chapters longer! -Mia