Chilling after kicking ass (filler-ish)

Start from the beginning

"Huh- yeah, I do." You said, taking another sip.

Shoji hummed to himself before asking for the same tea you were having.

"So... I just wanted to say... thank you." He said in a gentle tone, rubbing his hand over his neck.

You looked at him with confusion in your eyes as you placed your tea down.

"For what?"
"Y-yesterday..."

Your eyes immediately lost it's curious look before turning back to your now like warm tea.

"Oh... it's no biggie, really..."

You both stayed silent before Shoji cleared his throat.

"...are you doing anything today..."
"Not really, just looking around... are you doing something today?" You said with a cocked eyebrow and smirk.

You knew where this was going.

The guy's eyes widened before he looked back towards the wall and stuttered.

"N-no, no... not really...-"
"You wanna hang out?" You said, now smiling at him.

The guy slammed his head on the bar in front of him, scaring the living daylights out of you.

"Woah are you alright?" You said, placing your hand on his back. A shiver seemed to crawl up his spine as he sat up and looked forward with blank eyes.

"Yes. I'd love to hang out." He said coolly.

At first, you didn't notice the whispers. At first.

But they kept getting louder.

Shoji scanned the area, also noticing that people were looking at you in either admiration or fear.

"It's the vigilante: One Punch Ma'am!"

"Is she a good guy, mommy?"

"I don't know, honey, just don't get too close."

Of course, Shoji knew your were popular, but he didn't realize they would be able to recognize you.

"Man, Shoji, there's a lot of people staring at us. You must be famous of something." You said in your own blissful ignorance.

There was shouting up ahead, and you saw what appeared to be a group of men in masks with guns. They rushed into a van that was parked beside the bank they just robbed before the van cams life with a roar.

"Seriously? There's a bank robbery?" You said, not sure if you were imagining things.

Shoji, on the other hand, rushed to wrap his arms around some citizens to get them out of the way just in time before the van drove into them. Your eyes narrowed at the van that passed you before you took action.

You appeared out of nowhere and slammed your fist on the hood of the van, causing it to flip over you.

'Crap, it's gonna smush somebody!' You though quickly.

People pushed and shoved to get out of the way, forcing a mother away from her toddler, who was about to meet death itself. The child squeezed his eyes shut before the sound of metal meeting something even harder.

People screamed in horror, believing the van to have taken the child's life as the mother cried out in horror and anguish.

The dust covered up the accident as silence filled the air. The mother got free of the crowd before falling to her knees.

Her son. Her child. Her baby boy.

He's-

"You okay?"