"You straight" I said not moving to let her go. De been bothering me all day. Just asking me crazy questions and trying to get my attention. "You been trying to get my attention all day and now you have it, so what's up" I asked. I was standing behind her in the pool, she turned her head slightly to look at me.

"Ain't nobody been trying to get your attention" She said rolling her eyes. There she go rolling them damn eyes. I used one of my hands to hold her hand and used my other hand to grab her neck. Not too hard or nothing but just lightly.

"Roll them eyes again" I said. She rolled them again

"Weak" she said smiling. I forgot her ass was crazy too. I tighten my grip just a little.

"What's weak?" I asked. She was now trying to get out of my grasp.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry" she said managing to get one of her hands free. She placed it on mine and tried to move mine off her.

"Nall it's weak, remember" I said. We tussled for a minute before she finally got free and jumped on my back now choking me. "Aye girl that's too damn tight" I said trying to get her off me. She was squeezing my neck way harder than I squeezed her.

"Yea, you don't like that shit, do you?" she said finally letting my neck go. She was still on my back. I held her legs to make sure she stayed up. I started walking towards the deep end.

"I oughta drown your ass" I said. She hit me on the chest.

"No, you're going too far out. Turn around" she said. I laughed. I turned around because I know her ass really is scared of the deep end. Right when I turned around Amber walked back out onto the patio. She gave us a look. I just shook my head.

"You gone learn to stop playing so much" I said sitting her back on the edge of the pool. I tried to swim off and she wrapped her legs around my torso pulling me back. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"And gone learn about calling me your grandma" she said pinching my ear and then letting me. I just nodded my head and gave her a look. Yea she definitely been flirting with a nigga but see De is real wishy washy. She might flirt one day and then the next day act like she wasn't flirting with you.

A part of me don't even want to cross that line with De because I feel like we've really been working on our friendship. This past month or so she's been there for me. I really appreciate her so much and I have so much love for shorty. I truly do feel like she's the only woman for me but I love her being in my life so much that I rather it be as a friend rather than us having another failed attempt at trying to be together. I got out the pool as Amber walked over to it.

"Where's Amor?" Amber asked.
"Bitch we ain't seen her or Chris ass for last past 20 minutes" Delondon said. I nodded my head.

"Them niggas disappeared shortly after yall" I added. Amber smirked.

"Nasty asses" she said making us laugh. "I don't see why y'all laughing. Y'all was just about to fuck in the pool" she said. De smacked her arm.

"No we were not" she said frowning. I laughed. Yea I'll let them handle that. I walked into the beach house where Tonio was sitting on the sofa playing the game. Yea this nigga brought the whole Playstation to Hawaii with him.

"The baby good" I asked sitting a towel down and sitting down on the sofa next to him.

"Oh yea she, good Amber ass was just in the room crying and shit" he said sighing. I laughed.

"You a fucking lie, that was your ass" Amber yelled from the patio. Tonio smacked his teeth. I fell over laughing because now that I'm really looking at him he do look like he been crying.