first day

So a weeks gone past and i haven't caused any trouble yet which is good I've only swore a few times but that's all. Today's actually my first day for school, i'm really not excited like who could be it's school. well anyway right now im getting dressed for school

i dont want to do a heap of makeup so i just did a really simple look today

i went downstairs and just picked up a protein bar to take on the way since i was already running late

i went downstairs and just picked up a protein bar to take on the way since i was already running late. Pablo said i was going to go with him so we made our way over to the range rover. I realised i haven't been talking to Jade and Alex much lately so i decided i would text them on my way to school. 

We arrived at school and everyone was looking at us to be correct everyone was looking at me. "Emilia do you want me to show you where the front office is or do you think you can manage?" "no i can manage thank you though" i could  tell he wanted to go over to his friends so i just thought i could find my way there by myself.

I finally found the front desk, "Excuse may i please get my schedule?" she rolled her eyes and said "yes what's your name?" i was debating on whether or not what last name i should use but eventually i decided  on Valentino,"um Emilia Valentino" as soon as i said my last name she looked right into my eyes and said "is your brother Pablo Valentino?" "um yes". I could tell my brothers were a big deal at this school so i didn't want to stand out to much.

i got my schedule and made my way to my first class which was Math and i never really listen in maths or really in any class but i was still really good at it i just didn't use it to my potential. The whole class time i was just zoning out and not really listening to anything the teacher had to say.

Once maths was over i went to a few more classes, i got in trouble for not paying attention in class a lot but nothing that really matters, it's now lunch and i haven't made any friends yet so i'm basically the new loner with no friends sitting in the back of the cafeteria. I decided against the cafeteria and i went outside and sat on the bleachers, i didn't eat anything since i wasn't hungry and just wasn't wanting to eat anything.  

It was home time now after a massive long day of me getting in trouble by teachers for not listening, but there was this one teacher in English and she already hated me so when i wasn't listening she gave me detention for not listening then i snapped at her and she added more days to it. Now i knew i was going to get into trouble from all the boys.

I walked around the school not wanting to go to detention. While i was walking around i found myself at the front of the school, i had a really dumb idea to walk back home and sneak back through my window so they wouldn't notice me. I decided that i would, I started to walk home and i finally reached my house. There were guards everywhere so i just had to say my name and their eyes widened and quickly gave me the all clear and let me go through. I climbed up my window and into my bedroom, once i knew i was in the all clear i went to my bathroom and got changed into this

 I climbed up my window and into my bedroom, once i knew i was in the all clear i went to my bathroom and got changed into this

Now i was a bit to confident because i heard a stampede of footsteps coming up to my room and it sounded like all of the boys. I quickly hid under my bed, the door opened and in came all of my brothers they were saying things like 'she's in so much trouble or 'i cant believe she actually skipped out on detention', and at that point my friends i knew i messed up and was in deep shit.

sorry guys its another short chapter ill make sure to keep on updating.

What do you think will happen? will they find her and what will her punishment be?

i hope you like this chapter i'll be working on another one right after this one i promise and hopefully it will be longer than this one💖💖