Chapter 1 (after kaede and rantaro died)

Disclamier before we start the first chapter there will be no lemons (if you didnt read the desc) Also the works like the cover and pictures are not mine! credit to the people who made them.

(Angie's POV)

After rantaro's death we figured out that kaede was the culprit It's sad because to me, kaede was kinda like the leader of the group. Out of all the people who could've been the culprit why kaede? but like not ouma, wait ouma...

I instantly lurked out of my bed. "What was that..wait why was I thinking of Kokichi?" I tried to think of a reason but i just couldn't. So i decided to pray to atua for a bit probably for about 30 minutes I heard a knock on my door "Angie are you ok? you haven't came out of your dorm in a bit." I heard the person say. I think It's Shuichi. I opened the door and it was Shuichi. So i said " Mhm I'm ok why are you worried about me?" I asked. "Um I-I just wanted to check on you." Shuichi said while walking away. But first I wanna see why I was thinking of Kokichi.

I settled on an answer while thinking of him. 

I liked him in a way.

tell me if I should post another chapter because i do have some ideas oki bye bye owo