one | dispatch

Third Person POV

"JISOO WHAT IS THIS?!" Jisoo's manager, Irene yelled as she pressed the button to enable the tall white curtain to automatically open, the bright sun rays filling Jisoo's room.

Jisoo grumbled as her precious beauty sleep was currently being disrupted.

"JISOO. WHAT. IS. THIS." Irene emphasized syllable per syllable, facing her iPad towards Jisoo's face who's eyes are still shut.

"Jisoo I swear if you don't open your eyes right in this instant I'm going to confiscate your credit cards." Irene threatened.

Jisoo was quite a shopaholic and it was her idea to let Irene handle her cards. She thought maybe if she didn't always have her card easily assessable, she would spend less. Yes it worked for the most part, but she still spends like she's buying a whole wardrobe for one hundred people.

Irene and Jisoo are childhood friends. For as long as Jisoo began to remember memories, Irene had always been in the picture. Irene's mother works for the Kim family, living in a small separate home designated for the Kim workers. Jisoo being an only child never felt lonely as she had an unnie, Irene to always keep her company.

Till this day, Irene stuck by her side, or more like Jisoo begged her. With Irene's motherly and responsible traits, she was the perfect fit to be Jisoo's manager, plus she's the one and only person who knows Jisoo through thick and thin.

In an instant Jisoo's eyes open widely.

The iPad was quite close to her field of vision that it was appearing blurry. Jisoo leans back a bit rubbing her eyes to get a clearer view of what Irene is furiously showing her.

Jisoo scratched her eyes once more trying to make sure if the headline she was reading was correct

Jisoo scratched her eyes once more trying to make sure if the headline she was reading was correct. She reads the title once more, then shifting her focus to the images of her at the restaurant she ate at last night, followed by another photo of V entering the same restaurant just minutes after her.

"Insider reveals that they were eating at the restaurant when they saw the top model enter the restaurant. 'She wasn't really trying to hide herself' a source said. 'She walked with a confident aura around her, yeoksi top model indeed' another source mentioned." Irene began reading the article loudly, articulating each word making sure the visibly drained figure on the bed is hearing her.

"Customers were pleasantly surprised to witness the top model, but were greatly more surprised when moments later a tall slender man, visibly masking his appearance, entered the restaurant. Immediately eyes followed the man and many sources were able to identify the man to be the one and only V of BTS!" Irene continued.

"Sources weren't able to spot the two celebrities together at the restaurant, but many were able to put two and two together as they both entered the same private room." Irene hands began to shake as the further she reads the article the more and more furious she got.

"Oh come on Unnie, just stop reading it already. It'll pass, like all my other scandals" Jisoo casually replied, completely unbothered by the anger fuming out of Irene.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep!" Irene rapidly removing the comforter on top of Jisoo's body.

"Ugh Unnie!!!" Jisoo yelled annoyed.

"No YOU have to listen to this article and tell me which parts are true and false."

"It's all false Unnie, you know I don't have a boyfriend." Jisoo responded right away as she attempts to reach for her comforter.

"N.O." Irene throwing the comforter across the room.

"YOU. LISTEN."

Irene pulls up another article, as Jisoo's name was currently trending number one on Naver that it wasn't hard to find more articles about this issue.

NAVER

"Fans Compile a Series of Photos of Possible Lovestagram between BTS's V and Top Model Kim Jisoo."

"More Fans Finding Proof of BTS's V and Heiress Kim Jisoo Dating, Showcasing Matching Outfits"

"Oh you have got to be kidding me Kim Jisoo! More and more articles are being released each second and EACH SECOND the harder it is to deny that you guys are not dating!" Irene angrily combs through her hair.

"Unnie I already told you. I. AM. NOT. DATING. HIM." Jisoo replied standing up from her bed as she grabs her silk robe from the corner of her room.

"Plus he is so not my type, ew, no thank you."

"Jisoo you don't get it. You have ten endorsement deals coming up and with this scandal you might lose ALL TEN!"

"It's not just about you not dating him, it's about how this is going to affect your image!" Irene pacing back and forth as she tries to maintain her cool.

Jisoo still evidently unfazed by the whole thing. She could honestly care less about her image, she doesn't need those endorsement deals. Being in the limelight was just a hobby of hers. She didn't need this to be rich, she was born rich. Kim Jisoo, the sole heir of Kim Enterprises, also known as the biggest electronic company in South Korea.

"Just go pay Dispatch to release an article stating they made a mistake or something. You already know what they say, money solves everything." Jisoo winks at her manager just before she made an exit.

"Yah KIM JISOO! Come back here!"

A/N: Ngl originally this story was supposed to be a MARKSOO (dw there's still a marksoo in my drafts).... but I really liked this storyline and thought about how perfect VSOO would be for this. HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER?!!